• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Map / guide for camino aragones

cowS

I note that other trails have good maps/guides available to purchase before you leave eg John Brierley or Cicerone publications that provide a break down of the route each day and distances between villages etc. Is anything available for the Camino Aragones? If not which map would people recommend?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I used the CSJ of UK guide for the Arles to Puente La Reina guide book.
You can find stages and profile maps at mundicamino.com and a lot of info at http://www.jacajacobea.com

I tried to order the guide for Toulouse to Puente de Reina from CSJ, but got an error message that they are unable to fulfill the order. Where else can I order it?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I tried to order the guide for Toulouse to Puente de Reina from CSJ, but got an error message that they are unable to fulfill the order. Where else can I order it?
Jill,
If you still need it, I ordered the book a couple of days ago and received a message today that my order has been filled, so it is now apparently in stock (February). My guess is that this may be the 2016 version and that they ran out of last year's books. Good luck in getting a guide book to browse through, and Buen camino.

You really don't need a map/guide for this route.
See my blog to see the stages we walked and feel free to PM me if you want my notes.

You really don't need a map/guide for this route.
See my blog to see the stages we walked and feel free to PM me if you want my notes.

Thanks, Annie Santiago:
I shall look at your blog (if I can find it) for your experiences on this route. My questions at this time are focused on the two caminos that I have not walked before: the section on the Camino d'Arles plus the Camino Aragones to Puenta la Reina. That is why I have ordered the guidebook, which starts at Toulouse and goes to Puenta la Reina, so that I shall have something to refer to. I may just take with me the pages which I find useful once I have looked at the guidebook. I am just a little nervous about this walk as, according to what I have read, it is less travelled than the Camino Frances from SJPdeP. For me, the more that I know, the less that I am nervous. Thanks, again.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back