• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Map of Camino Portugues

Susan Detlefsen

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Way September 2016
Does anyone know if the cathedral or the albuergue in Porto sell maps? My phone battery keeps going dead and I'm afraid without my google maps as a back up I could have difficulty staton on the path. Thanks pilgrims! Susan

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Susan, I caught up with my wife and we are leaving from Porto on September 13. We have a second Brierley guide we dont need as we will walk together. I can leave it at the hotel reception for you if you want. Let me know. Hotel: The House Ribeira Porto Hotel. Rua Infante Dom Henrique 26, Porto. I will leave it for a pick up with your name.
Peter

They had them last week when someone on the Forum posted she had replaced the one she forgot on the plane with one found there...

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Susan, I caught up with my wife and we are leaving from Porto on September 13. We have a second Brierley guide we dont need as we will walk together. I can leave it at the hotel reception for you if you want. Let me know. Hotel: The House Ribeira Porto Hotel. Rua Infante Dom Henrique 26, Porto. I will leave it for a pick up with your name.
Peter
Hi Peter that would be great! Your hotel is close to the cathedral. I arrive tomorrow. I'll stop by and pick it up! Susan Detlefsen. Muchas gracias y buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Will be walking the CP in Aug/Sep with planning clearly focused to staying (for the most part) on the Litoral. However, (using Brierley's Guide) the stage from A Ramallosa to Vigo sets up quite a...
Doing research for my upcoming Camino, I want to connect from coastal to central in Caminha. According to JB the ecopista is pleasant along the river, but I notice Stingy Nomads recommend the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back