A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Map of the Camino

Hi all
I did the camino twice once from Ocebreiro and once from Leon. Along the camino , I saw maps depicting the camino hanging in cafes. I did search for them in SAntiago. But couldnot find them. Do any of you know where I could get them, All help would be appreciated.

If there is a place to buy online, would be great.

Regards
Bharat

Advertisment

William Marques

Staff member
Donating Member
I can recommend the R A C E (The Royal Automobile Club of Spain) map of the Camino Frances as a map of the route as a whole, though perhaps not for use on the route but for planning or loking at afterwards.

Mapa Turistico del Camino de Santiago
Publisher - Editorial Everest
ISBN 84-241-0285-1
Printed 1994

Not only does it cover the route on a single map at 1:500,000 but it also has details of all the albergues/refugios open at the time marked and described (in Spanish) as well as some photos. Although the Camino del Norte is not marked as a route it is within the area covered by the map as are the Caminos Ingles, Primitivo and Finisterre.

If you want the whole route on the wall you may want to buy 2 as from memory it was double sided with half on each side.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 85 15.9%
  • May

Votes: 141 26.4%
  • June