Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Mass in English in the Cathedral Santiago 2016

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
Thanks again John. Your efforts are appreciated. Must try to catch you this times as I have not managed it the last few times. BTW our local art gallery had an exhibition of old woodcuts of the Temples walk you did.

jmcarp

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, 2013
Camino del Norte a Chimayó (USA), 2015
Camino Portugues, 2017
John,
Where in the Cathedral is the Chapel of Nuestra Señora de Soledad? I don't remember from when we were there, and I don't see it noted on the attached floor plan. We have some non-pilgrim friends who will be in Santiago as part of a tour they'll be on in a couple of weeks, and they would like to attend the Mass in English.
Thanks,
Jim

catedral-de-santiago-de-compostela-map.jpg

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Much appreciated!

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Spain: Mar 2010, Apr 2014, May/Jun 2016. Norway/Sweden: 2012, 2018. Other: 2011, 2019. CP (tbc)
Thanks John. I have passed the message on to the Canberra Friends of the Camino, and you may see some Canberrans in amongst the Aussies from time to time.

Kev

Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept-Oct 2015
Camino Portuguese Sept-Oct 2018
Camino Portuguese Oct 2020
John,
Where in the Cathedral is the Chapel of Nuestra Señora de Soledad? I don't remember from when we were there, and I don't see it noted on the attached floor plan. We have some non-pilgrim friends who will be in Santiago as part of a tour they'll be on in a couple of weeks, and they would like to attend the Mass in English.
Thanks,
Jim

View attachment 25263
According to your map, it should be room # 27.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads