• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Matosinhos to Vila do Conde

EmoJohnson

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portuguese coastal way (2017)
Camino Frances (May/June 2018)
Anyone know of a nice place to sleep if I grow weary walking between Matosinhos and VdoC? I'm pushing the day/my energy levels by borrowing a bike from the hostel tomorrow before I set out on the Camino and fear I may exhaust easily!

(I may come across as a real lightweight here...)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
There is an advertised camp site with pilgrim accomodations half waf in Angeiras, as well as another albergue near by called Santiago something or other. Also with signage. Appologies, guide book packed away during renos. Both are in the Brierly guidebook.

There is an advertised camp site with pilgrim accomodations half waf in Angeiras, as well as another albergue near by called Santiago something or other. Also with signage. Appologies, guide book packed away during renos. Both are in the Brierly guidebook.
Thank you! I somehow missed that in my Brierly book.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Yes, there are several places

Perafita 6 Pension Casa Velha 35€ Hostel
Angeiras (Lavra) 6 Camping Orbitur Angeiras 9-13€ Residencial +351 229 270 571
Just before Villa Chá 12 Albergue San Tiago de Labruge 19 Albergue +351 961 180 256
Villa Chá 12 Cafe Tony (Café Sandra) Residencial +351 229 283 634
Villa Chá 12 Albergue de S. Mamede 10 Albergue +351 229 285 607

Se more in the list here https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...df-route-portugues-route-monacal-coastal.404/

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Doing research for my upcoming Camino, I want to connect from coastal to central in Caminha. According to JB the ecopista is pleasant along the river, but I notice Stingy Nomads recommend the...
Will be walking the CP in Aug/Sep with planning clearly focused to staying (for the most part) on the Litoral. However, (using Brierley's Guide) the stage from A Ramallosa to Vigo sets up quite a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back