Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Portugués Digital Guide Image
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!

Meeting Ivar!

Year of past OR future Camino
September (2013), June (2015), June (2018) July (2019)
Not willing to wait hours to hug the apostle during the Feast of St. James, my husband and I hugged the Administrator, Ivar Rekve. It really was a rock star moment.
Thank you, Ivar, for giving us your time and help with tomorrow’s start to Fisterra. You are a lovely and gracious man.
~Penny and Andrew B8D2C64A-612D-42F8-8B36-C85900AA51EE.jpeg

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Not willing to wait hours to hug the apostle during the Feast of St. James, my husband and I hugged the Administrator, Ivar Rekve. It really was a rock star moment.
Thank you, Ivar, for giving us your time and help with tomorrow’s start to Fisterra. You are a lovely and gracious man.
~Penny and Andrew View attachment 44816
I met him in 2016 so I was there before you ;)

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I update my digital guides frequently, for FREE for all purchases up to one year!
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

pelerine

Veteran Member
Norte 10, Primitivo 13, Plata 14+15, Salvador 16, Torres 17, Portugues 18, Mozarabe 19
Next time I am in Santiago. ( This September) Would like to shake the hand of the man behind the worlds best Camino site!

If this continues, there will be a queue to compete with the queue for St James!

QUOTE="Camino Chris, post: 643527, member: 67313"]Kardashians? Who are they?...Lol! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, who are they???

~Penny and Andrew View attachment 44816
What a great idea! I'll have to do that when I get there in October. I've already done the hug thing twice.

CaminoSupply.com
Apparel and accessories for your Camino

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Poor Ivar ;)

PS (I can be a stuntmen for him...)

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Ivar, my husband and I meet you a few years ago and it was a pleasure! We thank you for the YouTube videos with updates. We know you live in Santiago currently but we wondered where you are originally from. We are keeping our hopes to return in August but have learned to be flexible.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Ivar, my husband and I meet you a few years ago and it was a pleasure! We thank you for the YouTube videos with updates. We know you live in Santiago currently but we wondered where you are originally from. We are keeping our hopes to return in August but have learned to be flexible.
From Norway... you can see how I ended up in Spain by looking here :)

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads