Search 62305 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Men's Altus poncho free

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG92692

Time of past OR future Camino
April 22 Portuguese way from Lisbon
Free: Men's Altus RainSeries Atmospheric poncho size M/L Blue never used, still in carrying pouch.
Bought it for April Camino Portuguese. Never took it out of backpack. Cover shipping and its yours

Camino Cleanup Program & Retreat
Help keep the Camino clean. Join us May 2023.

Camino Monica

Portugues, central route
Free: Men's Altus RainSeries Atmospheric poncho size M/L Blue never used, still in carrying pouch.
Bought it for April Camino Portuguese. Never took it out of backpack. Cover shipping and its yours
If it’s still available, I’m interested. In Portland, Oregon. Sent you a dm.

Last edited:

Cleenjones

Hi there I may be late to the party, but if the pinch is still available, Im interested as I’m planning to walk this fall. How do we make this happen if it’s still available?

Best- cleenjones

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Tgoldhill

Camino Frances 2018
Hello, I am interested I the poncho if not yet claimed. Thank you.

PG92692

April 22 Portuguese way from Lisbon

Unavailable. Given away!

Planning the Camino Frances for April (2023)
Hi,
My husband and I are planning to walk the Frances next year and love the look of that poncho but cannot get them in Australia.
I could use that but I’m in Australia and have no idea what the shipping cost would be.
Could you give me a rough idea ?
Thanks, Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi there, New to walking and mistakingly put merino wool socks in washing machine with rest of wash Supposed to be 30'c with woollyte. Are they wrecked? Thanks
Is Permethrin available in SJPDP. Not available where i live in Canada and i would like to treat my sleeping bag and liner. Mike
Last year I used the Camino Ninja app, I have just bought a new iPhone and the Camino Ninja is no longer available on the Apple App Store. Does anybody know if the Camino Ninja App will be...
Hi everyone, Has anyone heard of, or have a jacket from Revolution Race? If you do have one, how did you like it? Thanks
Hello, I wish to take the plunge and become a full-fledged, brazenly sock-wearing, sandalista. I bought a pair of (mens) Keen Newport H2s. I "normally" am a size 10 in one foot and 10.5 in the...
Hi All, I am planning to start late April in Toulouse and walk to Puente la Reina. Can anybody who has walked this route in recent years advise if walking boots are required or will I be oh with...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.