• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

mens disposable pads

BHS

Time of past OR future Camino
plan to walk late summer/early fall 2019
Will my husband be able to find disposable urine leakage pads on the Camino?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Incontinence supplies, productos de incontinencia, for women and men are widely available throughout Spain; in both pharmacies and often in regular super markets on shelves with other toiletries. Prices are very resonable.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
If there is not a separate section for productos de incontinencia, look for the area where feminine hygiene products are sold. They may be inter-mixed.

‘Hola, vendes compresas de incontinencia masculinas por favor’. The first phrase of Spanish I mastered. And the answer in Farmicias was always ‘Si Senor’. No problems. I carried 2 weeks supply and extra cotton undies with sewn-in pads just in case. All just extra, un-needed weight. This year when I go again - I will just carry a few days supply and top-up regularly at the always convenient pharmacies. Each to his own and of course only he knows his ‘leakage rate’ and hence his comfortable ‘safety factor’, but I had no problems. Good luck and Cooee from Oz.

I asked at a pharmacy but could not get men’s pads; had to make do with thin ladies pads.
This year I plan to take my usual ones with me

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
When presented with a challenge...ADAPT and OVERCOME...

You will live to see another sunrise...

Back