• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021!!!

gmag

Time of past OR future Camino
frances 1998, 2000, 2013
Dear friends, we want to wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members of this fantastic forum.

Hope must never be lost, and the desire to fight, to live and to walk crazy long distances with a great weight on our shoulders, either. This forum is a good demonstration of this spirit.

Our albergue, and surely all the other albergues, we are looking forward to open the doors for you and enjoy your smiles knocking on the door again ...

See you very soon, here in Frómista or anywhere else in Spain,

Gabriel and family

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Merry Christmas to you too.

And to all the forum menbers. In particular, to @ivar for having this great resource ready and working for us, donativos or not (I recommend donativos...).

I will also pay special attention to our distinguished member & donativo ambulant Camino medic @David who miraculously (IMHO) has turned from a disillusionised old man into an enthusiastic renewed backpacker spring chicken, ready for new challenges on the Camino within just a couple of weeks notice. What a transformation!:)

Last edited:
We wish all the forum members and friends a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2021. Thank you Ivar for this great forum. We also wish all Hospitality owners throughout all the Caminos a very Happy Christmas and a much better year next year. Hope to see some of you sometime in the near future!
Best wishes,
Anne & Pat

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I wish you all happy holidays and what we all hope will be a better new year. Reading these forums has become a high point of my day during these challenging times. I feel as though I have a large group of friends who value many of the same thing I do. Stay strong, things soon will be better and the Camino awaits us all. Stay healthy.

Peace,
frm

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A tous Joyeux Noël from our humble home in Virginia. My thoughts are turned to the many blessings we have received this year. Though our hearts often turn to France and Spain, we pray that the Way will be opened for all in the near future.
The embers burn low and it is time for sleep, yet still, I hear the sweet call of the Camino. This night when we remember the birth of our Savior and the conditions of his coming into the world, I remember each of you and the peace we each find along the Way.
God bless and keep every one of you close in his loving embrace.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back