• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, Ivar!

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
I know I am speaking to everyone here to wish you Ivar, the happiest and healthiest of Christmas' and New Years'. Thank you for the perpetual gift of this forum which has been a great place to make friends, learn and trade ideas and for all of us dying to walk an opportunity to keep our Camino spirits strong.
I know that for so many of us this past year has been a financial strain. I know many of us have been very generous to albergues, donativos and to people and organizations much closer to our homes.
For those who are blessed and have continued to work and have the means that aren't members, please join and help keep this family going. Only if you can of course.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone and I know that I have high hopes for 2021. A vaccine coming soon to my arm and a short walk from Sevilla to Santiago in October. I can't wait!!!

Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

Iriebabel

Veteran Member
Camino Frances 2018
Camino Del Norte & part of Lebaniego 2019
I know I am speaking to everyone here to wish you Ivar, the happiest and healthiest of Christmas' and New Years'. Thank you for the perpetual gift of this forum which has been a great place to make friends, learn and trade ideas and for all of us dying to walk an opportunity to keep our Camino spirits strong.
I know that for so many of us this past year has been a financial strain. I know many of us have been very generous to albergues, donativos and to people and organizations much closer to our homes.
For those who are blessed and have continued to work and have the means that aren't members, please join and help keep this family going. Only if you can of course.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone and I know that I have high hopes for 2021. A vaccine coming soon to my arm and a short walk from Sevilla to Santiago in October. I can't wait!!!
Absolutely Ditto !!!! Merry Christmas (God Jul) @ivar

Camino Frances 2007, Camino Portuges 2008, C. Frances to Leon 2009, C. Norte from Santander 2010, Le Puy to Santiago 2011, Hærvejen Denmark 2012, Sahagun to Santiago 2013, St. Domingo to Leon 2014. Figac to Pamplona 2014. La Plata Sevilla to Aljucén 2016.
God jul og godt nytt år, Ivar!

Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Completed one 550 Miile and six partial caminos
Thank you for all the help you have given to pilgrims past and present. Wishing you a blessed and happy Christmas.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.

Stivandrer

Perambulating & Curious. Rep stravaiging offender
I´ve got Camino plans until 2042,
- or till I fall flat on my face, whichever comes first !!
God Jul og et godt Nytår,
Godt med peberkager og et pust snevejr som bonus!!

1608931781842.png

Ghislaine

Camino Francès(2006)
Le Puy/Conques(2009)
Del Norte(2012)
Portuguese(2018)
Best wishes from Canada 🇨🇦 Meilleurs voeux du Canada 🇨🇦 😊
Thank you/Merci Ivar! 🙏

Attachments

• B1077963-8A80-4C80-908C-8B7E0F357B6D.jpeg
    B1077963-8A80-4C80-908C-8B7E0F357B6D.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 7
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

valcamino.67

August 2016
Happy New Year Ivar and thank you for all you do xx

countycork

26th May 2013
Hope you are having a lovely Christmas Ivar & family.......with every good wish for better things for all in 2021.

Camino Norte and Frances Sept 6 - Oct 11, 2016
Yes, Thank you Ivar.

Camino Frances , Pamplona Burgos august 2018 Burgos to Santiago 19 /04 to 20/05/2019
Hope for 2021!! Thanks for Ivar to have made 2020 easier to go through! A7155D62-82E4-4954-A26D-C8F3598AB346.jpeg

Attachments

• A46CBC25-033D-467B-BC14-0A97690C915B.jpeg
    A46CBC25-033D-467B-BC14-0A97690C915B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • E83EDB0D-559A-4B79-8540-3984C7AC2CE4.jpeg
    E83EDB0D-559A-4B79-8540-3984C7AC2CE4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1