• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, Ivar!

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2023 Vasco, Meseta, Portugues Coastal
I know I am speaking to everyone here to wish you Ivar, the happiest and healthiest of Christmas' and New Years'. Thank you for the perpetual gift of this forum which has been a great place to make friends, learn and trade ideas and for all of us dying to walk an opportunity to keep our Camino spirits strong.
I know that for so many of us this past year has been a financial strain. I know many of us have been very generous to albergues, donativos and to people and organizations much closer to our homes.
For those who are blessed and have continued to work and have the means that aren't members, please join and help keep this family going. Only if you can of course.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone and I know that I have high hopes for 2021. A vaccine coming soon to my arm and a short walk from Sevilla to Santiago in October. I can't wait!!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I know I am speaking to everyone here to wish you Ivar, the happiest and healthiest of Christmas' and New Years'. Thank you for the perpetual gift of this forum which has been a great place to make friends, learn and trade ideas and for all of us dying to walk an opportunity to keep our Camino spirits strong.
I know that for so many of us this past year has been a financial strain. I know many of us have been very generous to albergues, donativos and to people and organizations much closer to our homes.
For those who are blessed and have continued to work and have the means that aren't members, please join and help keep this family going. Only if you can of course.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone and I know that I have high hopes for 2021. A vaccine coming soon to my arm and a short walk from Sevilla to Santiago in October. I can't wait!!!
Absolutely Ditto !!!! Merry Christmas (God Jul) @ivar

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
God jul og godt nytt år, Ivar!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you for all the help you have given to pilgrims past and present. Wishing you a blessed and happy Christmas.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
God Jul og et godt Nytår,
Godt med peberkager og et pust snevejr som bonus!!

1608931781842.png

Best wishes from Canada 🇨🇦 Meilleurs voeux du Canada 🇨🇦 😊
Thank you/Merci Ivar! 🙏

Attachments

• B1077963-8A80-4C80-908C-8B7E0F357B6D.jpeg
    B1077963-8A80-4C80-908C-8B7E0F357B6D.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 7
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Happy New Year Ivar and thank you for all you do xx

Hope you are having a lovely Christmas Ivar & family.......with every good wish for better things for all in 2021.

Yes, Thank you Ivar.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hope for 2021!! Thanks for Ivar to have made 2020 easier to go through!A7155D62-82E4-4954-A26D-C8F3598AB346.jpeg

Attachments

• A46CBC25-033D-467B-BC14-0A97690C915B.jpeg
    A46CBC25-033D-467B-BC14-0A97690C915B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • E83EDB0D-559A-4B79-8540-3984C7AC2CE4.jpeg
    E83EDB0D-559A-4B79-8540-3984C7AC2CE4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back