• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Merry Christmas to you all

David

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
First one in 2005 from Moissac, France.
Hello all - I just wanted to wish you all a warm and safe and Happy Christmas ... perhaps a time for not only Joy but for counting our blessings and for silent moments of reflection .... A light comes into this dark world and to me whether you see this as literal or symbolic is unimportant - so, regardless of your belief or non-belief I wish you all, every one of you, Peace; in your hearts, and in your home.

La_Vierge_au_lys.jpg

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello all - I just wanted to wish you all a warm and safe and Happy Christmas ... perhaps a time for not only Joy but for counting our blessings and for silent moments of reflection .... A light comes into this dark world and to me whether you see this as literal or symbolic is unimportant - so, regardless of your belief or non-belief I wish you all, every one of you, Peace; in your hearts, and in your home.

View attachment 67894
To you and yours a Christmas blessing from NE England

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

View attachment 67894
Nadolig Llawen from North Wales

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
from. 14.30 to 15.00 gmt there will be three real candles lit and silence will reign, marked by a gong at beginning and end. Will be scanning the world briefly to encompass all the spots on the globe where the word Camino brings a smile to someone! As we wait in joyful hope, I wish you all a moment to be thankful as we watch for the Light on Christmas Day.
Anyone in Dublin who would like to join in, just pm me. Short notice, but sometimes the unexpected happens, and in any case this can be done anywhere, you just need resolve and half an hour!
1C703454-42B2-488F-BDD9-2FA0ED824919.jpeg

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

View attachment 67894
Thankyou David and all good wishes back to you from me, Susanawee from Australian Pilgrims on the Camino and Beyond....Camino Blessing and good health and wishes for this start to another new Decade. Love and friendship.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back