• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Merry Christmas

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Last edited:
Merry Christmas/Frohe Weihnacht to all. By the way, I hiked from StJ to Boadilla del Camino Oct. 6 (1st day walking) to Oct. 19. I met wonderful walk-mates and am in touch with about 10 of them through email and Facebook, but also met others with whom I am not (Paula, Denise, Marta, and others) and wondered if any are on this site.

Thomas

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Merry Christmas to all! This forum has been a place of planning, anticipation, distraction and procrastination. I love it. Best wishes for a happy and peaceful year. May light shine on you all like it is here at Bondi today :)

Merry Christmas to all! This forum has been a place of planning, anticipation, distraction and procrastination. I love it. Best wishes for a happy and peaceful year. May light shine on you all like it is here at Bondi today :)
I love the adjectives you used to describe this forum! They all ring true with me, too! Merry Christmas to you, Tara!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
PS thanks for the Companionship, Camaradarie and Caring my fellow pilgrims......

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back