• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Messages from the Camino project

natefaith

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
We're excited to share that we just started a new project here at Pilgrim House, called Messages from the Camino. The idea behind it was this: many times, the most meaningful messages we receive along the Camino come from our fellow pilgrims. We wanted to have a way that pilgrims could continue sharing words of encouragement and inspiration with each other, even if they didn't know each other. With this project, you share a message of encouragement on a rock, wrap it up, and leave it in the basket for another pilgrim to take. Then take a wrapped rock home, with a message that a previous pilgrim has left for you.

So we invite you to come by after you've arrived in Santiago and contribute your own Message from the Camino. We look forward to seeing the special "gifts" that you all leave for one another!

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A selection of Camino Jewellery
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/tourists-spanish-city-face-backlash-2952834?ito=copy-link_share_article-top the last few seasons I've been walking the VdlP and if this report is only half true...
Hello, I walked the Camino Frances in September/October 2023 and have an opportunity (i.e. time) to do another one this May/June - although I only have ~4 weeks available. I'm thinking Norte...
Hi everyone, Pilgrim House Welcome Center opened on March 4 for the 2024 season. As always, the team would love to meet you (or see you again!) after your Camino. The Camino can be an emotional...
Hi, I am planning to finish my Camino July 20, but I was wondering if it is worth it to instead try to finish to see the holy day on July 25. Is it going to be super crowded on the 25th? I do...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back