• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Mexico?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Is there anyone in Mexico?
Team up with me!
Claudia
Hi Claudia,
According to the statistics from the pilgrims' office in Santiago de C., there were 1763 pilgrims from Mexico who walked at least the last 100 km of the camino in 2015. No reason why there won't be at least as many this year. Keep looking - someone will show up. If you don't find them here, you'll no doubt find them on the camino. Enjoy! ... The rest of us are just delightful too;)
Buen camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi, Claudia, I live in Chapala, Jalisco, and will be starting my Camino from SJPdP on 9/11. What's your timetable?
I live in Guad and Ajijic, in june I will be starting my fourth Camino, after Francés and twice Norte. Would very much like to have a Camino group!

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back