Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Resource icon

Mi Camino 2020 ("the CoronaCamino")

Kiernan

Past OR future Camino
Kiernan submitted a new resource:

Mi Camino 2020 ("the CoronaCamino") - Watercolor drawings from the Camino

Hi everyone

As some of you know, my last Camino was an special one, and I tried to reflect it with my drawings. (https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/my-coronacamino-2020.67079/#post-839208).

At last, I could spend my lockdown trying to put all the stuff together. In spite of my tech issues :rolleyes:, the book isavailable from today. Some of you told me to try it; my family and friends told me so...and I consider myself a good and compliant boy, so that's it!😄...

Read more about this resource...

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Past OR future Camino
Wonderful! I order it right away!I am constantly missing the Camino and some humour is most welcome! Your drawings are so neat and witty !i like the shade of colours too!
Good luck and great success to you!

Anik2001

Past OR future Camino
Past: Camino Frances (2017), future: Frances again (2020)well hopefully 2021...
I just ordered it on Amazon. I really liked your drawings and they had a way to put a smile on my face. Thank you for that!

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
I just ordered it on Amazon. I really liked your drawings and they had a way to put a smile on my face. Thank you for that!
Hi Anik, I can't get it on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com. I see that I can get it on Amazon.es. Is that how you ordered it? I'm trying to find out if they will ship to Canada.
Thanks,
Andrea

Anik2001

Past OR future Camino
Past: Camino Frances (2017), future: Frances again (2020)well hopefully 2021...
Hi Anik, I can't get it on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com. I see that I can get it on Amazon.es. Is that how you ordered it? I'm trying to find out if they will ship to Canada.
Thanks,
Andrea

I found it on Amazon.ca Be sure to write the title well : Mi camino 2020. At first I looked for My camino 2020 and it didn’t pop.
( Amazon autocorrects to My instead of Mi, you have to choose the correct orthography)

AndreaCT

Past OR future Camino
2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Thanks Anik! I didn't even notice that Amazon automatically correct the Mi, to My. Found it and it is ordered. I love Kiernan's illustrations and I am so glad that he put out a book!

Kiernan

Past OR future Camino
Hi there everyone!

Well ... after a few months, I finally managed to finish the English translated version.
It's probably not that important, but it will make reading the few written pages easier for english speakers.
You'll find it at Amazon looking for "My Camino 2020".

And, please, do not hesitate to comment whatever you feel about the book, because is important for me.

Cheers!
K.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads