• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Minor Glitch Hopefully - Asking for Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Note from the Mods. I am locking this thread, with Annie's consent, only because Annie has created another thread that takes up where she left off here. For post-biopsy developments, go to this thread

So Joe and I have tickets to Madrid for March 3. From there we hope to bus to Zafra and walk to Astorga.

However . . . Christmas night I quite accidentaly discovered a large lump in my left breast.
At the risk of TMI, I was lying on my side and ran my hand up my body and there the sucker was!
I do regular shower checks but I guess it was hiding under the breast tissue.
Feels like it's right on my rib.

It feels about the size of a 22 shell - maybe 1 inch long and .5 inch in width.
It's quite large, I think, and I have no idea how long it's been there.
I have noticed the past year my left arm constantly going numb.
I had mentioned that to another doctor but nobody suggested a mammogram then.

I'm waffling between being strangely calm and having freak-out moments of fear.
I've had a mammogram and ultrasound on Friday in Palm Desert. They wanted to do a biopsy right away. However, I then discovered my Oregon Health Plan would not cover me in California. So I've had my records and films transferred to OHSU in Portland, Oregon and I flew up here on Sunday. I'm staying at Joe's condo and waiting, waiting, waiting to hear back from OHSU so I can have a biopsy and HOPEFULLY find out this is something benign.

Seems like it's been one thing after another this past couple of years.
This one has thrown me for a loop.

So... I'm humbly asking three things from my pilgrim friends...

1. Prayers or positive energy please that this is a benign growth.

2. Prayers that the doctors here in Portland will "get on it" and speed up the biopsy and diagnosis process.

3. If any of you have gone through this, I'd appreciate hearing your stories and advice or help or ??? I'm doing my best to stay calm, but this danged thing is throbbing now and each day feels like an eternity of not knowing.

I'm hoping we can get this resolved and I can still walk in March.
Thanks Pilgrims, for any encouragement you can give.

Annie

PS: Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this so move it if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Despite the general despair of discovering a possible tumor, the good news is that you HAVE found it, you have healthcare, and that you are addressing it. All positive energy to you as you embark on this medical journey.

My wife also had plans to walk this March 2020, but was diagnosed with breast cancer this past August. Multiple times she visualized her treatment as a type of Camino, with highs and lows, physical challenges, and a hopeful conclusion. I hope your Camino memories as well as future Camino plans carry you through this troubling time.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Annie, so sorry you are having to deal with this, especially the waiting and uncertainty. I got hit with a diagnosis of endometrial cancer 10 days before I was to set off on my first Camino. Had to cancel everything. Luckily caught early and all was well after surgery, so it was off to the Camino 7 months late. As someone said above, the good thing is that you found the lump and got into action. Hoping you don't have to wait much longer for that biopsy - meanwhile sending love and all good wishes. ♥️ xxx

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am so, so sorry this is happening. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer December of 2017. She is now in the longer term hormone therapy part of treatment. My advice to you, for what it's worth, is to surround yourself with loving support and get yourself educated. I will be sending prayers your way for health and healing.

So Joe and I have tickets to Madrid for March 3. From there we hope to bus to Zafra and walk to Astorga.

However . . . Christmas night I quite accidentaly discovered a large lump in my left breast.
At the risk of TMI, I was lying on my side and ran my hand up my body and there the sucker was!

I've had a mammogram and ultrasound on Friday in Palm Desert. They wanted to do a biopsy right away. However, I then discovered my Oregon Health Plan would not cover me in California. So I've had my records and films transferred to OHSU in Portland, Oregon and I flew up here on Sunday. I'm staying at Joe's condo and waiting, waiting, waiting to hear back from OHSU so I can have a biopsy and HOPEFULLY find out this is something benign.

2. Prayers that the doctors here in Portland will "get on it" and speed up the biopsy and diagnosis process.

3. If any of you have gone through this, I'd appreciate hearing your stories and advice or help or ??? I'm doing my best to stay calm, but this danged thing is throbbing now and each day feels like an eternity of not knowing.

Annie

My prayers and thoughts are with you Annie

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
@Anniesantiago - what awful news. Like many others here I can only echo what has been said... the early days and the waiting and the not knowing is horrible. My imagination was in overdrive. Waiting for the next scan, waiting for the next appointment, waiting for surgery, waiting for biopsy results, waiting for treatments, waiting for results... waiting to exhale... waiting waiting waiting.

I walked my first camino as a way of celebrating the life I have on the other side of cancer.

As someone said already... think of it as a different pilgrimage. And as they say in France 'courage' ... thinking of you dear Annie and prayers said xx

It is always hard for me to write in response to posts like this — you are a part of our camino community, Annie, yet most of us have never laid eyes on you or heard your voice. If we were together in person, there’d be hugs, tears, eye contact, verbal exchanges, but here all we have are our written words, inadequate and so often sounding trite. I assume you have seen from the forum outpouring that many of us wish there were more we could do than just add a few words, but that’s what we’ve got. So know that there are lots of us who are sending whatever cyber-support we can and hoping that the outcome will be positive for you. Abrazos and buen camino, Laurie

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Serious news Annie and I’m so very sorry that you are facing this uncertainty. Prayers and a big hug.

Annie,

Prayers said.

If it is __ you discovered early based on size of lump.

My mom had stage 2 breast cancer. A quick lumpectomy and she’s fine.

You have healthcare, a place to stay, and love.

Let us know how it all goes.

Buen camino

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
@Anniesantiago - what awful news. Like many others here I can only echo what has been said... the early days and the waiting and the not knowing is horrible. My imagination was in overdrive. Waiting for the next scan, waiting for the next appointment, waiting for surgery, waiting for biopsy results, waiting for treatments, waiting for results... waiting to exhale... waiting waiting waiting.

I walked my first camino as a way of celebrating the life I have on the other side of cancer.

As someone said already... think of it as a different pilgrimage. And as they say in France 'courage' ... thinking of you dear Annie and prayers said xx
Annie @Anniesantiago
I believe it would be in the waiting - so well expressed by @LesBrass above
Once you have more information you can move forward.
It must be comforting though having others like Les able and willing to share their experiences.

From a friend who is just finishing treatment in USA ., whose advice is :
“Throughout the process, be a pain in everyone’s butt. In other words, if you don’t get speedy responses from the various doctor’s offices, don’t just sit back and wait. Call and call again and keep doing that until you get the attention you need or the answers you want. When it comes to health care, you have to be your own best advocate.

Find someone she is comfortable sharing her fears with. It isn’t always those closest to you as they are as fearful as you and just want to stay positive. Sometimes you just need a shoulder to cry on.

On the other hand, it might be a cyst as they do tend to grow quite large. “

Annie
Praying things will move forward quickly for you and you’re able to breath without worry.

Love
OzAnnie

Throughout the process, be a pain in everyone’s butt. In other words, if you don’t get speedy responses from the various doctor’s offices, don’t just sit back and wait. Call and call again and keep doing that until you get the attention you need or the answers you want. When it comes to health care, you have to be your own best advocate.
Someone gave me this advice and I'm so glad I took it. I was fortunate also to have had a two good friends who could come to appointments with me to ask the 'pushy' questions that I did not always think to ask.
And if your insurance will allow it, never hesitate to get a second or even third opinion.

It is a helpless place, to perhaps be facing something dreadful, perhaps not. Using this time to educate yourself now will make you feel less powerless, and smooth the way later. This is a place to start. There is a 'patient version' as well, if this is TMI.

Being your own advocate involves learning as much as you can about what you're dealing with, and about the options available to you. So if you have the ability to absorb (and assess the quality of!) primary information about prognosis, treatments, and cutting-edge research, go to PubMed and do searches yourself. Or if not, do not feel shy to ask a bio-med literate friend to do that for you!

And if you need to vent....we are here for you, on this thread or in PM space....
Abrazos fuerte, peregrina!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Annie

Gosh Annie I am really sorry to hear this! I hope it is nothing sinister.
I can't offer you my prayers as I have lost my faith but I am really hoping that the outcome is a good one for you.

Find someone she is comfortable sharing her fears with. It isn’t always those closest to you as they are as fearful as you and just want to stay positive. Sometimes you just need a shoulder to cry on.

YES! That is such good advice. My husband kind of refused to acknowledge I had cancer... it didn't exist in his head so he was rather cold and distance at times and I couldn't talk to him about my fears.

I had a cancer buddy... which sounds rather awful but oh my she was a saint. I could tell her all my worst fears and she took them all on board and walked me through them so that I could see my way through. It really helped... a problem shared and all that.

I have since then been the buddy on the other side and I felt that it was an honor that a friend would trust me in this way.

I hope all this information is redundant and you dont need it Annie but I'm thinking of you and yours xx

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Annie

[/QUOTE
I hope that your biopsy will be clear Annie and even if it's not an early diagnosis and surgery is much better than leaving it until it's too late. I have a friend who had a similar experience and after a fairly quick surgery and follow up treatment she is fine now.
God willing you can get on the Camino ASAP and walking from Astorga brings you to the lovely little village Rabanal del Camino with a 12th Century Church where monks are busy restoring the inside. You can get a blessing for your onward journey and hear beautiful Gregorian chants in the evening. Don't forget to take your pebble for the Cruz de Ferro a little further along the way. I'll keep you in my prayers and look forward to hearing from your posts. May almighty God bless you and the Lord walk with you on your journey.x

Thank you all so very much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers.
I know they will give me the strength I need to get through whatever this turns out to be.
I'm still holding out for a benign "something."

The latest news in my saga is Oregon Health Science University has lost my films.
Yesterday was a difficult stressful day, but all of these hugs and loving messages helped me through it, so thank you.

I love this community! I feel this forum is like a group of brothers and sisters, truly.
We may disagree with each other on occasion, but when one of us needs help, we rally, and there's no price that can be put on that type of support.

My youngest son has taken the week off to go with me to appointments.
Right now, I'm praying they find my films this morning so I don't have to get another mammogram and ultrasound, but if I DO, then I believe it's for a reason. If they CAN find my films, which WERE delivered to OHSU yesterday morning per FedEX overnight mail, but then disappeared, I'm hoping for a biopsy on Monday.

I'll keep you posted.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts, prayers, and advice.
Annie

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Annie, I add my prayers and energy to those in this forum. You are brave and strong, so have courage and faith.

You are in our hearts and fervent prayers, Annie. Many virtual hugs from here. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Annie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Annie

I've been through this with my wife. She is a 15 year survivor. She too discovered the lump which did not image on mammography. But after a lumpectomy and follow-up treatment she is considered cancer free. But you should know prior to this she had several lumpectomies which resulted in fatty tumors. So keep the faith.

My prayers are with you.

Love and payers Annie. Sending you a PM
God bless you.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Annie

🙏🙏 Praying that this is benign. Stay positive.

I know they will give me the strength I need to get through whatever this turns out to be.

The latest news in my saga is Oregon Health Science University has lost my films.
Yesterday was a difficult stressful day, but all of these hugs and loving messages helped me through it, so thank you.

I love this community! I feel this forum is like a group of brothers and sisters, truly.
We may disagree with each other on occasion, but when one of us needs help, we rally, and there's no price that can be put on that type of support.

Right now, I'm praying they find my films this morning so I don't have to get another mammogram and ultrasound, but if I DO, then I believe it's for a reason. If they CAN find my films, which WERE delivered to OHSU yesterday morning per FedEX overnight mail, but then disappeared, I'm hoping for a biopsy on Monday.

I'll keep you posted.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your thoughts, prayers, and advice.
Annie
Dear Annie
I don't know you but I do know you, if you know what I mean
My heart did a drop when I read your post
Your wise posts and thoughts are always so helpful and welcome on this forum and it's always a pleasure to see your posts popping up.
This is such a hard time for you and mentally and physically " wearing and draining" for you
You are in all of our thoughts and prayers and with so many rooting for you things will get sorted soon
With best wishes
Annette

Annie

Annie

Prayers for all three of your requests, Annie! And lots of positive energy is coming your way!

€149,-
So sorry to hear this news Annie. will be keeping my fingers crossed for you .
best wishes and a big hug .

Annie

I wish you the best of outcomes, Annie, and that you will do your camino in March.

Prayers and positive energi to you, Annie. Let your past Caminoes guide you through this.
All the best to you and Joe.

My experience with breast cancer provided my introduction to internet forums. That was 15 years ago and I have moved on to this much more satisfying forum!
Mine, the same and also 15 years ago. After a lumpectomy, chemo and radio and extra checks, as I agreed to take part in a drugs trial, I am looking forward to my first Camino this year. Staying power and positive friends will help you through this time of uncertainty, Annie. Positive energy and a bucketful of hope and best wishes coming your way.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

I'll keep you posted.
Annie

Thinking of you and sending much love and big virtual hugs, and fingers crossed they find those films, we're all rooting for you...♥️♥️♥️♥️

Prayers sent your way and candle burning for you in this difficult time. The wait is the worst, because of the uncertainty. I wish you a good outcome on this different camino. ❤️

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
While I don't know you personally I feel as though I do from all of your positive postings through the years on this site. Reading this news "struck" a cord with me and I sit here with an emotional lump in my throat. Please know a "LOT" of prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way from a "LOT" of your extended camino "family" members. :)

All the best...I know you'll be alright...
Love

Attachments

• IMG20191203100528.jpg
    IMG20191203100528.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 8
Update: After posting this morning, I got online and researched Breast Clinics in Portland. I found that Providence had what appeared on their website to be a very nice clinic with good reviews. So I got dressed and took myself to a walk-in Providence Clinic near me. I explained my problem, that I needed a Primary Care Doctor, that I needed a biopsy soon because a malignancy was suspected, that OHSU had misplaced my films, that I had been trying to get them since last Friday, and that I was on the edge of falling to pieces.

They were WONDERFUL!

The nurse had been through a breast cancer scare and understood completely. She managed to pull up the report on my mammogram and ultrasound on MyChart, which OHSU should have been able to do. Seeing the urgency, she spoke with the doctor before he saw me. When he came in, he said he did not need to examine me. There just happened to be a Primary Care Physician in the clinic who agreed to see me right away, and who would order the biopsy. The office manager told me she would call the Providence Breast Cancer Clinic and get me an appointment. The doctor gave me a prescription for 12 tablets to help calm me down during these stressful times, and I walked out feeling hopeful and relieved.

I decided to treat myself to a comfort-food breakfast, and while I was eating, the PCP's office called with my appointment for Monday morning. Soon after the Breast Clinic called with an appointment to attend after the biopsy. So things are falling into place.

And the films? Well, after breakfast I called OHSU records department. The woman apologized profusely. The films had been misplaced, and were just found. I told her I would be there in 15 minute to pick up the disk. On my way to OHSU, they actually called me to set an appointment, at which time I thanked them but told them I was switching to Providence. They asked why. I told them, "I just spent 1 hour at Providence. During that time I saw a doctor, got assigned a PCP, got an appointment for Monday morning, got an appointment to the Breast Clinic, and retrieved my lost films. That's more than I got from OHSU in a WEEK of stressful waiting."

So... this weekend I am relaxing at my youngest son's home and he will drive me to my appointment on Monday. Things are looking up.

Thank you again for your prayers and good energy.
They are working!
Love you all,
Annie

Update: After posting this morning, I got online and researched Breast Clinics in Portland. I found that Providence had what appeared on their website to be a very nice clinic with good reviews. So I got dressed and took myself to a walk-in Providence Clinic near me. I explained my problem, that I needed a Primary Care Doctor, that I needed a biopsy soon because a malignancy was suspected, that OHSU had misplaced my films, that I had been trying to get them since last Friday, and that I was on the edge of falling to pieces.

They were WONDERFUL!

The nurse had been through a breast cancer scare and understood completely. She managed to pull up the report on my mammogram and ultrasound on MyChart, which OHSU should have been able to do. Seeing the urgency, she spoke with the doctor before he saw me. When he came in, he said he did not need to examine me. There just happened to be a Primary Care Physician in the clinic who agreed to see me right away, and who would order the biopsy. The office manager told me she would call the Providence Breast Cancer Clinic and get me an appointment. The doctor gave me a prescription for 12 tablets to help calm me down during these stressful times, and I walked out feeling hopeful and relieved.

I decided to treat myself to a comfort-food breakfast, and while I was eating, the PCP's office called with my appointment for Monday morning. Soon after the Breast Clinic called with an appointment to attend after the biopsy. So things are falling into place.

And the films? Well, after breakfast I called OHSU records department. The woman apologized profusely. The films had been misplaced, and were just found. I told her I would be there in 15 minute to pick up the disk. On my way to OHSU, they actually called me to set an appointment, at which time I thanked them but told them I was switching to Providence. They asked why. I told them, "I just spent 1 hour at Providence. During that time I saw a doctor, got assigned a PCP, got an appointment for Monday morning, got an appointment to the Breast Clinic, and retrieved my lost films. That's more than I got from OHSU in a WEEK of stressful waiting."

So... this weekend I am relaxing at my youngest son's home and he will drive me to my appointment on Monday. Things are looking up.

They are working!
Love you all,
Annie
Wow! Fantastic progress Annie. So glad to hear things are moving. Good on you for doing that research and finding such a great team. Will be thinking of you on Monday, and we'll all just keep sending those prayers and positive thoughts!

Annie

Prayers and love!

They were WONDERFUL!

They are working!
Love you all,
Annie
Dear Annie. My thoughts and heart are on this journey with you. I was diagnosed in August by my horse head butting me and finding the lump under the bruise. I have finished chemo (my chemo camino), surgery, begin hormone treatment tomorrow and start radiation in two weeks. All terrifying but necessary. I’ve been telling myself it is a Camino. Really hard, not what I thought, wonderful people, putting one foot in front of the other repeatedly, and focusing on the journey not the destination.
Beginning to plan the Camino Portuguese for September/October 2020 with two of my adult sons. Can’t wait
We are walking this together in love, thoughts, prayers and faith

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Wonderful news, Annie.
To have a team that understands urgency...and responds to the human being behind the file...this makes a world of difference.
And just because prayers seem to be working doesn't mean that they stop... May you have the best possible results!

Ah, Annie .... It is so heartening to hear the difference in your ‘voice’, now that you have taken over the reins 😉

The shock of finding a lump knocks the hell out of you ... it takes a while to ‘come to’ ... to recover your sense of control and choice in the direction of your own life.

I can also imagine your sense of humour kicking in 😉

You can’t keep a good woman down ❤️

They were WONDERFUL!

They are working!
Love you all,
Annie

Oh this is great news, you needed this!!! Go Providence! 👏👏👏 😁♥️♥️

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Good news. Peace for the weekend. Praying for more good news for you next week.

Annie, here is something I found for you this morning while walking into town. The only remaining tree with plants at the bottom, on a section of the walk along the river. I took photos of a few other signs of spring and new life, but this one will do. A sign of hope.
D60378ED-49B9-4F84-A429-CF1545595862.jpeg

Again, thank you all so much for your continued support. This feels like it's been a whirlwind! Between all the good wishes, and the PM's from people who have gone through this themselves, I'm feeling so much more hopeful. My son took the week off next week so he can go with me to appointments. I"m grateful.

Did I tell you that on the flight to Portland, I met a young man with an eyepatch on? They had moved him up into the seat next to me from the back, where his tv screen wasn't working. I noticed he was frustrated because he couldn't get the movie to play. I realized he was pressing the wrong button, so I offered to help and we became fast friends. He had a detached retina and was flying to Boise for surgery. We shared war stories and before the plane landed, he gave me a pretty handmade bracelet with a Virgin Mary bead on it and told me he would do a rosary for me that night at church. I gave him my email address and hope to hear back from him. His name was David. Please also mention him in your prayers?

In the meantime, during my research on breast cancer, I've come across this wonderful volunteer option. This made me laugh out loud and lightened my heart. I think it's the PERFECT project to take on the Camino for those quiet moments when you just need busy hands. It's also the perfect thing to get my mind off of myself.

Do you knit? Do you need a lightweight and easy volunteer project? A breast prosthesis can cost upwards of $2000. These are FREE! I"m going to start working on this today. Check it out. They're called "Knitted Knockers!"

Again, thank you all so much for your continued support. This feels like it's been a whirlwind! Between all the good wishes, and the PM's from people who have gone through this themselves, I'm feeling so much more hopeful. My son took the week off next week so he can go with me to appointments. I"m grateful.

Did I tell you that on the flight to Portland, I met a young man with an eyepatch on? They had moved him up into the seat next to me from the back, where his tv screen wasn't working. I noticed he was frustrated because he couldn't get the movie to play. I realized he was pressing the wrong button, so I offered to help and we became fast friends. He had a detached retina and was flying to Boise for surgery. We shared war stories and before the plane landed, he gave me a pretty handmade bracelet with a Virgin Mary bead on it and told me he would do a rosary for me that night at church. I gave him my email address and hope to hear back from him. His name was David. Please also mention him in your prayers?

In the meantime, during my research on breast cancer, I've come across this wonderful volunteer option. This made me laugh out loud and lightened my heart. I think it's the PERFECT project to take on the Camino for those quiet moments when you just need busy hands. It's also the perfect thing to get my mind off of myself.

Do you knit? Do you need a lightweight and easy volunteer project? A breast prosthesis can cost upwards of $2000. These are FREE! I"m going to start working on this today. Check it out. They're called "Knitted Knockers!"
Annie, thank you! Your spirit is reaching across the globe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

I'm about a 6 weeks away from beginning the French Camino. Depending on how I feel when I get to St. Jean, I will either take a train back to Portugal, or continue on to Santiago. In the...
Hola, I was really hoping to walk the Camino again this coming summer but despite all my hopes and planning I am in need of a hip replacement instead, yea! I walked the Frances in 2017 and have...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.