Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Live - Cam. Norte Miraz will it be open Nov 14

shefollowsshells

Camino(s) past & future
Several alone and with children
I have limited wifi and battery so just coming out and asking though I suspect a post my already say . We are heading away from the coast and coming up with our game plan for arrival to Santiago. My five children and I have been walking since August 24th and can't believe we are almost there.
Hoping Miraz is open my book says " mid November" my friends says October and he called and there was no answer.
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Neve

Smallest_Sparrow

Life is rarely what you expect or believe it to be
Camino(s) past & future
2012: most of some, all of a few, a bit of others
I have limited wifi and battery so just coming out and asking though I suspect a post my already say . We are heading away from the coast and coming up with our game plan for arrival to Santiago. My five children and I have been walking since August 24th and can't believe we are almost there.
Hoping Miraz is open my book says " mid November" my friends says October and he called and there was no answer.
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Neve
looking at the CSJ webpage it says closed as of 3 NOV
http://www.csj.org.uk/about-us/hospitality-our-refuges/refugio-de-peregrinos-de-miraz-the-refugio/

Smallest_Sparrow

Life is rarely what you expect or believe it to be
Camino(s) past & future
2012: most of some, all of a few, a bit of others
if gronze is to be believed, there are open albergues in Baamonde, carbelledo, a lagoa,
the next town is quite a ways and albergue looks to be closed
good luck

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances and Finisterre 2014
Camino Frances,Muxia and Finisterre 2015
Camino del Norte,Arzua to Ribadeo 2015
Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Neve

I read in a recent CSJ newsletter that a couple of new albergues had opened in or very close to Miraz.
Albergue Turistico Miraz near the old chicken farm and O'Abrigo at the end of the village.You may find one of these still open.

shefollowsshells

Camino(s) past & future
Several alone and with children
Great to know! We have had great luck finding places but did hope to break a long trek one day giving a friend time to catch up with us so this is great to know!
Thank you!!!!

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 200 15.2%
  • May