• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Missing Peregrina LOCATED. ..Good News!

zorro3

Time of past OR future Camino
camino de norte
Thanks my friends! She contacted her family just now. We still don't know what happened but she is aliiiiiiiiiiiive!!! Hahaha!
Gracias amigos! Ella ha puesto contacto con su familia hace 3 minutos. No sabemos que ha pasdo pero lo importante es que ella sigue viva!!!

Gracias! Gracias! Graicias a todos!

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks my friends! She contacted her family just now. We still don't know what happened but she is aliiiiiiiiiiiive!!! Hahaha!
Gracias amigos! Ella ha puesto contacto con su familia hace 3 minutos. No sabemos que ha pasdo pero lo importante es que ella sigue viva!!!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
@zorro3
I do hope she is found safe and well! Please keep us updated! Have the police been informed?

All the best!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
@zorro3
Can you tell us a bit more about your relationship with Jun Zhang?
Are you are a close friend with personal knowledge of her Camino walk...or are you passing on a request from someone else?

Posting in Spanish is OK in this instance. We have many members who will supply a translation.

We are all concerned...but the good news is that pilgrims often go out of contact for a time for various reasons. It is not always easy to maintain daily contact.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I don't see why it matters what the OP's relationship with the person who is said to be missing. All he is asking is for people who may come in contact with ber to let her know to get in touch with her family. He is not asking for information about her whereabouts.
Because her family sent her a lot of massages, but she didnt replay during these days. Her family believes she is alive, maybe she cant reply for some reason that nobody knows. We hope she is still alive. I did leave my Email for the futher information including her whereabouts. But if she could let her family know where she is, and tell them she's fine. We will not need more details.

Maybe this the diference bwtween different cultures. We say her status is lost in contact instead of missed or lost for good wishes.

Now,can you understand?

Last edited:
Zorro3, I think you are the one who does not understand. Grayland was asking to know more about you. I said it is irrelevant since you are not asking anyone to tell you about her, but just asking that if anyone sees her to tell her to call home.

Zorro3, el que no entiende eres tu. Grayland pedia informacion acerca de tu relacion con esa chica. Le dije que no le deberia importar porque no nos estas pidiendo informacion acerca de ella, sola que si aguien la ve, que le digan que se comunique con su famlia en China.

No te enojes.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Zorro3, I think you are the one who does not understand. Grayland was asking to know more about you. I said it is irrelevant since you are not asking anyone to tell you about her, but just asking that if anyone sees her to tell her to call home.

Zorro3, el que no entiende eres tu. Grayland pedia informacion acerca de tu relacion con esa chica. Le dije que no le deberia importar porque no nos estas pidiendo informacion acerca de ella, sola que si aguien la ve, que le digan que se comunique con su famlia en China.

No te enojes.
Ya no imprta. No conozco a la chica. soy uno que vio el anuncio sbore la busqueda de ella por internet pero en Chinp. Lo que hice fue igual que la alemna, fue traducir el anuncio y publicarlo! No seas cabezon, lo importante es encontrarla, lo de mas no es importante. Y lo conseguimos! Gracias por tu atencion!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@zorro3

Thank heavens she is well! As her family is so far away, she needs to let them know regularly she is ok. I can understand why they are sooo worried!

Thank you for updating us!

August 28 is TODAY, so I am a bit surprised that those looking for the missing pilgrim are not happier.
I took a look at my own bank account, location of any ATM that I use is clearly indicated, for obvious reasons, since the bank should know this in case of problems.
She'll be in touch soon. ~ how I love writing predictions while they happen ;)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back