A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

MISSING THE WAY

angeliki louk

Camino(s) past & future
July 2014 camino Frances.
June 2015 Camino north
Camino primitivo
hello everyone! its been a while since I wrote!
I am in Greece in quarantine as the whole world and I am thinking of the way more than ever. The first thing that I would like to do after quarantine if I had the change was to go walk.... to be on that magical path... to meet pilgrims and share thoughts.... to admire all that beauty of the way.... just thoughts!!!
the way is always with us!
and soon I will be back there!!!walking it again with my little Santiago!
stay home, stay safe and Buen Camino!!!

Lexicos

Jim
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances
Camino Portuguese 2019
hello everyone! its been a while since I wrote!
I am in Greece in quarantine as the whole world and I am thinking of the way more than ever. The first thing that I would like to do after quarantine if I had the change was to go walk.... to be on that magical path... to meet pilgrims and share thoughts.... to admire all that beauty of the way.... just thoughts!!!
the way is always with us!
and soon I will be back there!!!walking it again with my little Santiago!
stay home, stay safe and Buen Camino!!!
Ya sou Angeliki. Many of us are feeling the same way. I was supposed to be walking the Camino Frances now. It'll pass, hopefully soon and hopefully without too much more harm and damage. Hang in there. You'll love the pilgrimage even more when you do go. We'll be like birds let out of a cage!

sdevine

Camino Frances 2019, and planning 2020
Camino(s) past & future
4/26/2019 - 6/12/2019, planning 2020
beautiful....i was scheduled for June of this year for my 2nd camino...hope this all passes and be able to walk the camino real soon. Buen Camino

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF(2012) Le Puy/CF (2015) Portugues (2017) Norte (2018) CF (2019) VDLP?
Stay safe and take care of your Santiago. Maybe I will see you on the Via De La Plata in 2021. I will be walking with my college buddies. When we walk it will mark the 50th anniversary of our friendship. We all have the most wonderful young women that we are lucky enough to call our daughters and always our babies. If you are on the VDLP you will have 5 Jewish mothers types to take care of you ;)! If not take care and enjoy every step!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock