Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Mods. Guy with a donkey

Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I have terrible Internet here so this will be a short post. There is a post on here about a guy named Hans and his German Shepherd who lost something and they are supposed to call Virginia. He called Virginia today because I ran into him here and the last item is actually for the fellow that’s walking with a donkey not a dog. Can somebody change that post to alert whoever it is with the donkey that they lost some thing and they should call Virginia? I’m sorry but I can’t find the post with her phone number and the Internet here is very very slow

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino

wayfarer

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2012, 2013, 2014.
I have terrible Internet here so this will be a short post. There is a post on here about a guy named Hans and his German Shepherd who lost something and they are supposed to call Virginia. He called Virginia today because I ran into him here and the last item is actually for the fellow that’s walking with a donkey not a dog. Can somebody change that post to alert whoever it is with the donkey that they lost some thing and they should call Virginia? I’m sorry but I can’t find the post with her phone number and the Internet here is very very slow
Is this the thread.

Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
If anyone sees the fellow with the donkey cart please tell him that he lost some items.Please call Virginia to get them to him. +33610303221

Past OR future Camino
Hoping to do the Camino Frances this year
I edited my original post.

Camino Creative Credencial Workshop
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances