Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it
Advertisement

More weather damage

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
and it seems there are also problems on the Aragon route, with some stepping stones between Castiello de Jaca and Jaca currently under water and impassable, necessitating a diversion along the road. The Amigos in Jaca have also written to the Aragon government pointing out the negative image pilgrims will have of the region if weather damage from last autumn is not soon put right.

vitaminporter

jaca

Peter,

thanks for your news; I am currently interested in the Aragones route and wonder if you have any other up-to-date information regarding sections from Oloron to Puente la Reina. Is anyone else walking this way in early May? Hi to Eleanor in Mayo, I leave for Biarritz the 24th of this month...ten days. I dreamed about walking in France last night, around Pau. Its starting to dawn on me what I have set in motion, or what it appears I have asked for. Buen camino a todos, VP.

VP, I head out from SJPdP on May 4, & probably taking the Valcarlos Route. I should be in Puente La Reina around May 8-9 (I plan to stay at the refuge in Eunate, then walk through Puente La Reina the next day, stopping that night in Estella.

As we say in Texas "Buen Camino, y'all!" :arrow:

dg

Eleanor

Hola vitaminporter,
Yes, I hope to be at Somport on 25th April. As I will be slow and will be visiting family for a night or two near Jaca I am sure you will pass me out somewhere. Look out for me. I love ALTO ARAGON.
Hasta muy pronto,
Pity about the stepping stones though I doubt I would have been able to use them.
Eleanor

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, I am interested to walk the full camino of all routes with average 20-25km per day. Do you know how much time do I need to invest? Like 1-2 years? How many km is the total camino? How much...
Buen Camino, after completing last 100km of Camino Frances on backpack, my toes are full of blisters and really painful. Been walking with blisters for past 3 days. I dont think I could take it...
I'm considering doing a winter camino in late January/early February. This means I have to set aside my spontaneous nature and actually *gasp!, plan out where I'm going to sleep each night. I'm a...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides