• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Movie Showing (USA)! 'Santiago: The Camino Within'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWBuff

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances & Finisterre 05-07/22 Fran 26? d Nort 27?
I got this from my American Pilgrims on The Camino local (Philadelphia) Chapter

This is a one-night only event! On March 28th, select theaters will be showing 'Santiago: The Camino Within', a new film from Ahava Productions.

It looks like there are a lot of local theater locations, so choose the one closest to you, or travel a bit to meet up with others in our group!

Theater locations\tickets
Movie Trailer

Hope a lot of Forum members be able to view it

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

This is a one-night only event! On March 28th, select theaters will be showing 'Santiago: The Camino Within', a new film from Ahava Productions.

It looks like there are a lot of local theater locations, so choose the one closest to you, or travel a bit to meet up with others in our group!

Movie Trailer

Do you know if it will be showing at the annual Gathering of American Pilgrims on the Camino in April at Lake Tahoe? A lot of times they will have showings of new movies.

No I am sorry at this time that's all the info I have available
I guess depends on the Production Company - it is conceivable once they do a limited run and perhaps get some $$$$ back

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Do you know if it will be showing at the annual Gathering of American Pilgrims on the Camino in April at Lake Tahoe? A lot of times they will have showings of new movies.
It's not on the draft agenda for the gathering.

The blessing and curse for me is that I will be on the Camino on March 28. Ahava Productions is a Catholic production company; any idea where they run their films when not in theatres?

Thank you CWBuff, I have found the one in my city and wrote it in my calendar!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Movie Trailer

We will see it here in San Diego.

Thanks! I just booked 5 tickets in Louisville, KY. Three of us did a Camino last October!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I’m bringing my two Camigas and some more friends to the showing in Albany NY! Thanks for posting this!
I'm also in Albany doing my first camino in July with hubby! We'll be in NC visiting family March 28 but will see the film there! I would love to know if there are ever any pilgrim gatherings in the Albany area. Is there a website to find out? Enjoy the film!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We have tickets in Christiansburg, Va for The Camino Within as well as tickets for The Journey with Andrea Bocelli on the following Sunday when we will be visiting our son in Frederick, MD. In between, an afternoon of Reduced Shakespeare will round out a wonderful family long weekend. Thank you to all who informed us about these movies. We are so looking forward to seeing them.

This was totally cool although I would taken a little bit more of 'Camino' and a little bit less of the interview at the end, but... oh well.

In case anyone is interested the same event company that did this will be also showing "DA MOVIE!"
Tuesday May 16th
I think I am NOT passing up the opportunity of seeing it on big screen
(BTW - there are other interesting movies.... check them all out here: Fathom Events Upcoming Events and see if something you may like is playing at one of your local movies

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

This may seem petty since the actual donation cost was minimal, but in February 2024, I sent some money to American Pilgrims (americanpilgrims.org) for two credentials in advance of an April 2024...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.