Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Movie "The Camino Voyage" on Amazon Prime

vwzoo

Time of past OR future Camino
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

kelleymac

Veteran Member
March/April 2015, Late April 2016, Sept/Oct 2017, April 2019.
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.
thanks for letting us know. :)

peregrin peregrina

april 2022
i just watched it on amazon prime in the US but i had to pay for it so idk how you got it free but what a fantastic film!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Marcus-UK

Old Git
Camino Ingles 2016 Camino Portuguese 2017
I watched it some years ago in the original Irish (which I am not fluent in). Tragically shortly after completing their voyage to SdC, I believe on a further trip the boat capsized and one of the crew died.

Del Norte 2018 & 2019
Camino de Torres 2022
I just finished it this afternoon. Next time I will pay to watch it. The ads are presented in barely endurable numbers and length. There was nothing at all about then walking the Camino Inglis. I believe they took automobiles from A Coruna to Santiago. Quite an ocean adventure and an incredible feat, but not the film.

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Latest: Rota Vicentina '19; Portuguese '19.
The film shows up on search with Amazon UK Prime as two options: 1) Payable 2) Free - but unavailable!
It shows up the same for me in the US. I usually shun the "pay" movies, but with such excellent reviews I will probably make an exception for this documentary.

echavez123

Aug 2022
And of course, there is the movie called "The Way", starring Martin Sheen, 2010. This is how I first heard about El Camino. Inspirational.

Most read last week in this forum

It’s neither simple nor a truth. People owe us – and we in return owe them – behaviour that is free from such negatives as intimidation, denigration and discrimination. And ideally should...
An interesting article in the Guardian, https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/sep/21/i-love-you-but-i-dont-want-to-see-you-for-the-next-six-weeks-the-case-for-a-marriage-sabbatical Some...
I’ve just had the most amazing meal! Context: after walking for 6 hours and only getting as far as 12km, I bailed and called a taxi to come get me to take me the next 12km to Ponte de Lima, where...