• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Movie "The Camino Voyage" on Amazon Prime

vwzoo

Time of past OR future Camino
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France and then along the coast of France and Spain to get to A Coruna and walk the Camino Ingles like would have done years ago. Good story, scenery and music.
thanks for letting us know. :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
i just watched it on amazon prime in the US but i had to pay for it so idk how you got it free but what a fantastic film!

I watched it some years ago in the original Irish (which I am not fluent in). Tragically shortly after completing their voyage to SdC, I believe on a further trip the boat capsized and one of the crew died.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I just finished it this afternoon. Next time I will pay to watch it. The ads are presented in barely endurable numbers and length. There was nothing at all about then walking the Camino Inglis. I believe they took automobiles from A Coruna to Santiago. Quite an ocean adventure and an incredible feat, but not the film.

The film shows up on search with Amazon UK Prime as two options: 1) Payable 2) Free - but unavailable!
It shows up the same for me in the US. I usually shun the "pay" movies, but with such excellent reviews I will probably make an exception for this documentary.

And of course, there is the movie called "The Way", starring Martin Sheen, 2010. This is how I first heard about El Camino. Inspirational.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Not quite Free in Australia on Amazon Prime sadly. But worth the rental :)

I watched it last night and enjoyed it very much.

I loved the scene later in the movie, in Spain, where they were singing an Irish Folk song.
It's at 1:14:08
It might have been in an empty bar or someone's home.

Gradually 3-4 Spanish guys join in on a range of local instruments.

I'm sure someone shared that scene on here a year or two ago.

Anyone know where that link might be or a link to that scene?

Would love to share it with others.

EDIT. Found it!!

Last edited:
Not quite Free in Australia on Amazon Prime sadly. But worth the rental :)

I watched it last night and enjoyed it very much.

I loved the scene later in the movie, in Spain, where they were singing an Irish Folk song.
It's at 1:14:08
It might have been in an empty bar or someone's home.

Gradually 3-4 Spanish guys join in on a range of local instruments.

I'm sure someone shared that scene on here a year or two ago.

Anyone know where that link might be or a link to that scene?

Would love to share it with others.

EDIT. Found it!!
Thank you!! Gracias!! Simply Fantastic!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back