• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Mozarabe, let's be friends..

Roger0704

Let's walk the talk.....
Time of past OR future Camino
I did CF April/May 2018...
Gonna Do Camino Norte April 2019
I decided to start my next Camino around 18 september 2023 from Almeria.
At least to Merida ( if I can create more time , all the way !! )

few questions:
Who is thinking about walking the Mozarabe around the same time?
What do you recomend I really don't miss seeing! ( except the Alhambra)
What fabulous food places you came across ( and you want to share with me)?
Where where your dream places to have a night like a prins/or princess.?

Thanks already for your answers !!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The Mezquita in Córdoba was one of my highlights. Castillo de Medellín was nice to visit as well.

I also loved the scenery between Alquife and Quentár and really enjoyed those 2 days of walking and just stopped to admire the views a lot.

You have a nice Camino in head of you. Buen Camino.

I had my best stay at a bit off route Spacio Zen in Graena y Cortes but I don’t know if it is still there. But it was really special to sleep in a cave house.

Me and food on the Camino is not compatible so I can not recommend any specific place.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I decided to start my next Camino around 18 september 2023 from Almeria.
At least to Merida ( if I can create more time , all the way !! )

few questions:
Who is thinking about walking the Mozarabe around the same time?
What do you recomend I really don't miss seeing! ( except the Alhambra)
What fabulous food places you came across ( and you want to share with me)?
Where where your dream places to have a night like a prins/or princess.?

Thanks already for your answers !!
I decided to do Almería - Santiago - Muxía - Finisterra, starting february or march 2024.
I hope you do walk your Mozárabe this september and post it here, because there is not many detailed reports from this camino. Specially for those who walk it by foot (usually the ones who do it from "beginin to end" are bicigrinos, which have difrent needs.
I intend to avoid Mérida, by taking the Trujillo variant (a bit shorter and also interesting). And at the end I plan to take the Sanabria variant, in order to avoid the encouter with camino francés (which I already walked and have too many walkers nowadays!)
If I could, I would walk Mozárabe this same year 2023. But my work do not aloud me.
Good Luck! Buen Camino!!

Most read last week in this forum

I've just completed the Camino Mozarabe from Almeria. My first Camino was the Camino Frances from SJPDP in October 2021. I don't have a trip report as such. I know people who trip on mushrooms...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back