• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Multiple posts

If you post the same thing in more than one place on this forum please do not be surprised if your posts are merged or deleted. Sometimes there is a reason for multiple posts but it should not be a general practice and if all the information relating to a topic is in one place it is easier to follow.

A lot of our regular posters follow what is going on via the "New Posts" facility or the top of the page so they will see your post in whichever forum is is in.

Thanks.

William

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
HI William,
I have to admit I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to "view new posts". I'm feeling like a computer idiot since I can see nothing that refers to either of those - not in the top right hand corner or anywhere else on the page. :cry:
If I'm the only one it doesn't really matter, but if I'm not, maybe it does. Is there any way you can clarify?
Thanks and my apologies. This is probably something I should have known.
Cecelia

Hi Celicia,
Up until about a week ago I was also clueless! By accident stumbled onto the following at the top of the page on the light blue band:
Mark forums read - Search Forum - Watched Forums - Watched Social Forums - Watched Threads - Calendar - Watched Tags - New Posts

Makes looking at new postings much easier!
I hope that this helps!
Cheers,
LT

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi LT,
Okay - got it - thanks. I see it completely depends which page one is on. But now I see it as you mentioned.
Thanks - duh! :idea:
Cecelia

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.