Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Municipal Albergue Ages

Book your Bus ticket here

A Kerryman

Past OR future Camino
2018,2019, 2021
We just had dinner in the Municipal Albergue in Ages and if anyone of you are planning to stop in Ages give it a go . A young Spanish girl who left her job is renting it and really deserves support . It’s spotless , communal meal and really friendly . Easily the nicest Albergue in Ages . Only 6 people tonight and it holds 36 . Thanks

Last edited:
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

RJM

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino's Frances, Fisterre, Portuges. Over 180 day
I have stayed in Ages twice when walking the Frances. It's a cool little town and the people there were so hospitable. I highly recommend it.

adam lapp

Past OR future Camino
Frances
Portuguese Central
Portuguese Coastal
CERTAINLY worth the short downhill walk from San Juan. Not sure if I’ve stayed at this particular albergue but agree that the town is very friendly.

donalomahony

Past OR future Camino
"Camino from 2013 to 2019" paused for now...
We just had dinner in the Municipal Albergue in Ages and if anyone of you are planning to stop in Ages give it a go . A young Spanish girl who left her job is renting it and really deserves support . It’s spotless , communal meal and really friendly . Easily the nicest Albergue in Ages . Only 6 people tonight and it holds 36 . Thanks
Is that the one over the bar?

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Rob Perry

Past OR future Camino
Frances(planned)
Stayed there in late March. The welcome was wonderful and the young lady, Sylvia I think, was very helpful on sights to look at in the village. Food was one of the best along the whole Camino.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads