A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Murxia to Finisterra starting point

Natty81

Camino(s) past & future
March 2018
Does anyone know the starting point when walking from Murxia to Finisterra? I am in Murxia now but do not know the starting point to start the walk to Finisterra. Many thanks x

Martyduc

Hunter Valley,Australia
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 15,Portuguese 16,Finisterre Muxia 16,Ingles16,, Almeria to Muxia,Finesterre 18,,Via Serrana
From the big stone Sculpter Monument up from the church right out at the rocks,,, past town

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Seven Compostelas in Three years and counting......
Hi Natty.

Leave town on the Avenida Doctor Toba, you will pick up the signs from there. It is well marked.

Buen Camino!
Davey

Martyduc

Hunter Valley,Australia
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 15,Portuguese 16,Finisterre Muxia 16,Ingles16,, Almeria to Muxia,Finesterre 18,,Via Serrana
Has a 0 km stone right there

mspath

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
You might ask at the Office of Tourism
which opens at 4pm. Located at Rúa Virxe da Barca, 47, 15124 Muxía

Martyduc

Hunter Valley,Australia
Camino(s) past & future
Only if you want to!!! But the Camino is signed from there,,, and it's not far from the town

Natty81

Camino(s) past & future
March 2018
Thankyou. So do I go to the far point makes 0.00km?
I can. I already went there today. If that’s the starting point I’ll walk there but I don’t want to walk from town and then go back on myself? 🤔

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Seven Compostelas in Three years and counting......
Or just ask which way to Finisterre! The route to begin with is on one of the two roads out of town.

Good luck!

Martyduc

Hunter Valley,Australia
Camino(s) past & future
I can. I already went there today. If that’s the starting point I’ll walk there but I don’t want to walk from town and then go back on myself? 🤔
The Camino path takes you around the back of town,,,, not the port side and continues south

peregrina2000

Staff member
I would do what @daveyboyd suggests — find the Avenida Doctor Toba. It is the AC-5201 when it goes out of town, it takes you past the Lourido Beach (Playa de Lourido) and then you are off!

Thornley

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances x 2 , Norte x 2 , Le Puy x 3 , Portuguese x 2,
Mont St Michel , Primitivo .
Stop half way @ Lires its a great stop many use .

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 142 14.9%
  • May

Votes: 236 24.8%