• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Muse

William Garza

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
De que piensas,

Adonde fue?..tu alma
She asks.

Porque no estas aqui..

Todavilla estas..alla...she chides me gently...softly sorrowful that she is not among the horizons i see.

Que musica ha llevado tu alma hasta otros dias.

How can a person explain the poignant and incessant draw to someplace known to the soul..drawing us behind in its wake

Otros dias y otros vidas.La Luz de memoria se hecha tesoros y traje

Yes...I tell her
What i value i seem to wear on my sleeve.
Sadly they look on
Or is it the wonder of it all
The romance,mystery and wonder of it all.

Some people look into the unknown and know fear
Some look and know

Que te vayas con Dios...she knows i have already left in mu heart and am among the mysterys i cant explain to her

Sometimes the pull is too great for mear mortal and fragile souled man
It will break those who dont know hope

Those Sirens sitting demurely on the rocks are killers of joy
And yet their song pulls so sweetly

You wont know the words
Until you figure out
Why...

From all across the world they will come
And ask as they drink from the river of stars
Why
Puede ser "Negosios Inconclusos"
O peude ser ..porque esta....
Por la primera
O..el fin.

Stop wondering and wandering about Pilgrim to be.

Go ask
Go find an answer
Go find
The answer

Off you go Pilgrim
May you find the dust of the ages in your shoes.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My Spanglish is sorely neglected these days
Or more like the TexMex Patois that deflects the Castillian
I lack the lisp
The Th...
But thats ok i think

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back