• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Music to keep you going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieces

Veteran Member
Last year, when i was walking injured, i found that one of the things that kept me going was music. Especially music that made me want to sing and walk in tune, also because the change in gait that comes from bend knees actually releived my pain immensely.

So, this year I will make a playlist "to keep me going" just in case, but I need a little help on what to include.

Last years choice was ABBA, especially Voulevouz & super trouper have good walking rythm...

I am also thinking that Adele Rolling in the deep will be excellent and the same with Alicia Keys' Empire state of mind (the Jay-Z version) will be a really good choice.

So, anyone have any suggestions along those lines, for songs that will make me dance my way to Santiago (similar beats) ?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
One song that keeps me going is the "Blood of Cu Chullain" from The Boondock Saints. It puts a big smile on my face and a spring in my step.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I've decided to make several Camino playlists on my iPod, different sets for different moods. I like classical, jazz, folk, etc so having different playlists makes sense. If I could make a suggestion, check out the soundtrack to "the Way". I was doing a training walk the other day, and "my oh my" by David Gray spoke to me. I'm in the fundraising, planning and research phase right now. The Camino has called, and I respond YES.

Buen Camino,
:cool: WanderingChristian :arrow:

We had a similar discussion last year and a South African pilgrim suggested 'Siyahamba'. I was singing it all the way last month. :shock:

Eva Cassidy's version of 'Fields of Gold' is a good Camino song, but not really marching music.

Thanks both for the suggestions.

My examples in my post was really meant as an indication of what kind of music i had in mind and even if I will admit that scotland the brave would also have good rythm, I am not very likely to bring it...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Pieces said:
...even if I will admit that scotland the brave would also have good rythm, I am not very likely to bring it...
Tut! I can't imagine why not. :D Buen Camino!

any great motown music--marvin gaye, 4 tops, temptations............

and of course any country & western music!

and throw in a little credence clearwater too!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Here are a few that I like to walk to...
Life is a Highway....kinda appropriate :) Tom Cochrane
Smoke on the Water.... Deep Purple
Start me Up.... Stones
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer.... George Thoroughgood..have to walk fast at the start :)
Sweet Home Alabama.... Lynryd Skinner

Guess you can tell my genre :)

When I want to get my rear in gear I put on my "ladies" play list. it includes music by: pink, beyonce, christina aguilera, rihanna, carrie underwood, tina turner, evanescence, madonna, skunk anansie, sia, sheryl crow, shakira, reba mcentire, the pointer sisters, adele, paty cantu, pat benatar, nelly furtado, natasha bedingfield, lauryn hill, lady gaga, lady antebellum, kylie minogue, kt tunstall, ke$ha, katy perry, katrina & the waves, joan jett, jem, fergie, faith hill, cranberries, colbie caillat, christina perri, cascadia, belinda, aretha franklin, anna nalick,

When I need a bit more hardcore motivation I play arcade fire, black lab, social distortion, linkin park, breaking benjamin, chevelle, rage against the machine, offspring, our lady peace, nin, incubus, bush,

I think most in the 2nd list aren't what you're looking for, but you might get some ideas from the first list. Maybe join pandora and put it on random to get some inspiration you might not otherwise think of? That's what I do when I'm looking for new music. You can add artists in the genre you're looking for and it'll just play random stuff.

Good luck! I have a 36GM memory for my mp3 player and I'm still having a hard time deciding which music to bring. :)

Most of the time i prefer the sound of nature , my companions or my own thoughts...but sometimes i need that boost that music gives.

nothing starts the day like "les nuit" bt nightmares on wax...a greet the day track
followed by addagio for string...Samuel Barber

i also have emergncy playlists of eurphoric dance music....and when i need the extra boost...drum and bass/dub step

never leave home without disney classic...(jungle book, lion king etc)

i'm 46 years young with appalling taste in music and clothes

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Not to be a spoil-sport...but where will you be able to recharge the iPod battery en route?

I have an iPod Shuffle - one of those little 1"x1" things that holds 250 songs...but it needs a USB port to recharge.

And I don't plan to bring my laptop. Because the issue remains - where to plug in to recharge?

I would LOVE to bring my iPod Shuffle...but it only hooks up to a USB...and I don't see that as an option.

Comments?

You can buy simple dc power plugs which take USB plug. Then you can charge anywhere you find a PowerPoint
Most apple products have these I thought but you can get generic ones anyway. I have one that charges my iPod, iPad and blackberry all of which have USB plugs that slot into the power plug
Ian

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for the adapter info....but my next question is...where are you planning to plug it into the wall? The auberges/refugios aren't private, and with 30 people in a room, I am sure there won't be enough outlets for everyone to recharge things. Plus, are you going to trust your item, alone and unsupervised, recharging overnight with so many people around? They don't recharge in 5 minutes! Sounds like theft, waiting to happen.

If you're in a hotel room a few times a week, you'd have that privacy and access to outlets.
In the communal accommodation places, you won't.

Comment?

but my next question is...where are you planning to plug it into the wall? The auberges/refugios aren't private, and with 30 people in a room, I am sure there won't be enough outlets for everyone to recharge things. Plus, are you going to trust your item, alone and unsupervised, recharging overnight with so many people around? They don't recharge in 5 minutes! Sounds like theft, waiting to happen.

there has to be a degree of trust amonst people....i attatched colored insultaing tape to my usb recharger wire so it was not taken by mistake...amongst a dozen similar white ones.I pods need a charge of a couple of hours every week(unless you listen for 5 hours a day every day on full volume....)

may i suggest that you charge at the bar whilst you eat in the evening....when you enter the restaurant look for a table next to a floor socket. Then ask permission.

I agree about the trust thing...there has to be some level of trust but that doesn't mean you should be stupid. Would I plug in my stuff and then leave for 4 hours to wander the city? no. Would I plug in my stuff and let it charge while I'm relaxing before bed? yep. Also, as the na2than said, there are other options as well including charging at bars/restaurants while you're out and about. It's really not that difficult...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Many of the new, purpose-built places have one outlet per bed!

& if you sing to yourself as we did, you solar charge all day long & vino charge @ night
no socket required :lol:

Last day we lost the plot & sang all our childhood nursery rhymes :D

Singing keeps you grounded :) , others think you are stupid :lol:

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Pieces said:
Last year, when i was walking injured, i found that one of the things that kept me going was music. Especially music that made me want to sing and walk in tune, also because the change in gait that comes from bend knees actually releived my pain immensely.

So, anyone have any suggestions along those lines, for songs that will make me dance my way to Santiago (similar beats) ?

I've been fiddling with different playlists, making a few for the Camino, for different moods, etc. But the beat - and the lyrics, if pertinent - will keep me going.

I've added a few things from iTunes, such as 3 tunes from "The Way" soundtrack (Thank U (Alanis Morisette), Lost! (Coldplay) and the gorgeous cathedral theme by Tyler Bates)...also Better Days (Eddie Vedder) from Eat-Pray-Love (which has elements of pilgrimage in it...), and Follow Me There (Third Day).

You can call them up on iTunes and listen to a preview before purchasing.

tyrrek said:
Eva Cassidy's version of 'Fields of Gold' is a good Camino song, but not really marching music.

Thank you for suggesting Eva Cassidy's music. I went to iTunes and listened to excerpts and love her voice.

This makes 2 artists I have ''discovered'' in just 3 days (the other being Oliver Schroer), to be included in my Camino list....who are deceased. Makes me sad, as now that I have found them, I have only a finite amount of music available from them - but they will be a part of the musical landscape of my life.

Went to Wiki and read that as she was dying (skin cancer), she performed (for the last time) at a benefit being held for her - her last public song was "What a Wonderful World"...a live version is on iTunes....so that will also be on my Camino list.

Here are a few that come to mind-

Jason Mraz- Coyotes (makes me want to dance every time), Freedom Song, Geek in the Pink, Word Play, Living in the Moment, I Won't Give Up, Lucky (with Coby Caillat)

Billy Joel - Uptown Girl, Tell Her About It, Christie Lee

Chris Isaak- Dancin'

Jack Johnson - Sexy Plexi, Bubble Toes, Staple It Together

James Taylor - Country Road

Jimmy Buffet - Bob Roberts Society Band, I Will Play for Gumbo

Madonna- Material Girl, Holiday

Michael Buble' - Fever, Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Sarah Evans - If You Ever Want My Lovin', I've Got a Tiger By the Tail

Scapegoat Wax- Freeway, Bloodsweet

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Over the Rainbow (not exactly walking music but still one of my favorite medleys ever)

Gloria Estefan - Turn the Beat Around

Sheena Easton - Modern Girl, Morning Train

Kinky - Predidente

Suzy Bogguss - Handyman's Dream

Ok, maybe more than a few :lol:
Hope these help. I think I will got ahead and start my Camino Walking Playlist with these.

€83,-
I've decided to not bring any music along when I go on my Camino next May. My reasoning is that I'm worried that I'll spend all my time in my headphones, thinking about the past, because that's what music does to me, it takes me back. And I don't want to be taken back, not while I'm on a pilgrimage. Maybe this is a stupid idea, I don't know.

Yes, I love music too, but do sometimes feel that the change in tempo dictates the pace of my feet! Something soothing and calming makes me want to sit down and rest/doze/have a glass of wine..... and recently I found that a song with a real beat had me walking up a local hill too fast ( training started..) consequently activating the lactic acid in my buttocks and back! Took care next time to pace myself.

Karin in trainin' for May 2013

Sometimes I think the change in pace is good. Different step sizes, clambering, different speed all helps avoid thousands of identical movements which is often the cause of blisters and repetitive strain issues.
Of course someone watching you will think your crazy when you listen to 'Hey Jude' followed by 'Back n the USSR'
Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A selection of Camino Jewellery
No less Chopin's 'Funeral March'and 'Flight of the Bumble Bee' - ouch!

I had my MP3 with me but only used it once while walking, on a particularly long day from Villafranca Montes De Oca to Burgos. Mostly my thoughts occupied me so thoroughly that I didn't need anything else, but that day I just needed something to take my mind off the distance. It was Leonard Cohen all the way - I'm sure that won't make sense to lots of people, but he does it for me ! :)

A week later I accidently wiped everything, and didn't miss it at all.

However, I sometimes sang to myself :) and one song that kept being repeated was 'Can't help but wonder where I'm bound' just because some of the words seemed so fitting. Another one which popped into my head often was The Proclaimers 'I would walk 500 miles'.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The Proclaimers .... 500 miles. So appropriate. And I will never forget walking with my lovely Germaan friend and singing "I love to go a wandering, a knapsack on my back". She was singing in German and I was singing in English. Unforgettable.

Have put this up before but in 2009 Camino most mornings I listened to iPod for first 30 mins or so. We took off around 6 each morning and being April the air was cool and crisp. Simply the best time of any day. Each time my iPod started with Mr Bojangles and then did random other music afterwards.
As a consequence I now only have to put that song on and it immediately puts a tear in my eye as I relive those fantastic mornings over and over again in my mind and heart
Music is wonderful
Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On the start of the Le Puy route, I was with Quebecois who were quite strict on singing that French song of the Way every morning: "Tous les jours, tous les matins...etc". A group of Swiss later on expected every verse sung, and sung properly, after dinner.

A Swiss girl was well known for singing American spirituals in churches. She was just a pilgrim walking around the same time as me, but was being talked about in that back-and-forth Camino way. Well, when I finally heard her in a church in Cajarc, I could see what the fuss was about. Some French ladies I'd been walking with started blubbering. (Not me though!)

Anyway, she would exit the church singing "Ultreia", over and over, as it's sung in each refrain of that French song. Never got it out of my head!

You can guess, I really loved the Chemin du Puy.

Ultreia, guys!

Rob

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I enjoy early music (read: medieval, renaissance, Baroque), and I have this CD which I may enjoy on my iPod.

http://www.amazon.com/Vox-Iberica-Donnersöhne-Calixtinus-Compostela/dp/B000001TXJ

These are some of the earliest notated examples of polyphony, and they are all about the feast of St James.

Has anyone heard the wonderful soundtrack music from the Spanish film Alatriste? I shall definitely have some of that on my Camino in May/June. Go to iTunes and listen.

Karin

Suggestion:

Another 45 miles - divers
On the road again - Canned Heat

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 'into the wild' soundtrack by Eddie Vedder is a good listen. I recommend that.

Just after San Anton as the road begins to swing towards Castrojerez I switch on John Williams playing Concierto de Aranjuez. If I get things right I have what,for me, is the essence of Spain drowning my senses. Wonderful.

Another old favourite for listening to on a really rotten day (i.e. descending to Triacastela on a wet day) is :- Chris Rea singing "Road to Hell pt 2"

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Dael said:
Just after San Anton as the road begins to swing towards Castrojerez I switch on John Williams playing Concierto de Aranjuez. If I get things right I have what,for me, is the essence of Spain drowning my senses. Wonderful.
Yes. And between Hornillos and Hontanas it would be great too. Buen Camino!

Hello,

I'd like to add this song to the mix. I've always liked this song and now find it appropriate (only because of the beat, it's a good walking song) for one's journey on the Camino and perhaps one day a tall dark handsome man might sing it to me. Hahaha :lol: LOL

I would walk 500 miles - The Proclaimers http://youtu.be/otXGqU4LBEI

A very Buen Camino to my fellow walkers,
Angela

I like very much this song:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ezBTg0hJo[/youtube]

and, form same guitarist, "Embryonic Journey"

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
My favourite tunes
The Chieftains "Santiago"
and anything by
The Gipsy Kings
Bia
Amanda Martinez and
Jesse Cook

Buen Camino

Thank Santiago for ear buds; in the boom box era, this music would be shared by the rest of us, like the urban vehicles with megabase already do. :D

No offense to the birds, trees, power lines, and rivers that force their sounds on us now. And those cowbells, well don't get me going...

falcon269 said:
Thank Santiago for ear buds; in the boom box era, this music would be shared by the rest of us, like the urban vehicles with megabase already do. :D

No offense to the birds, trees, power lines, and rivers that force their sounds on us now. And those cowbells, well don't get me going...
falcon269, You are so funny.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Oliver Schroer, his cd "Camino". He was a violinist and improvisational composer, and when he walked his Camino he stopped at every church that would let him, and recorded a piece, which he named after each stop he made. He also recorded some of his footsteps as he walked along, and it makes you feel like you are a part of his journey. Its beautiful.Some classical influences, the Celtic flavour of Galicia, even a little jazz.

Did the Camino this spring and I brought my ipod nano but only used it a few times – first time to get me through the slog into Burgos. The second time around, though, was because I sometimes take great fun in being cheesy…so while walking along the Roman road stretch, in went the headphones and I cranked on the Gladiator soundtrack :lol:

€83,-
Hi Cathy - my all-time favourite Camino song is "Day by Day" (Doug & The Slugs) ... 'love that name! It's SO appropriate for the Camino. It's the soundtrack to Rachel Thompson's exceptionally beautiful Camino youtube video 'The Way of Love Camino de Santiago' -
. The video clip is just on 4 minutes and it really encapsulates what the Camino is all about. I discovered the song through her clip - thanks so much to Rachel!
Buen Camino for next week - Cheers, Jenny

If you have not tried him yet, listen to Carlos Nunez double CD album "Discover." It is a fabulous work by an artist from Galicia. He played with the Chieftains (Ireland) for some years before going out on his own. There are several Basque and Galician-inspired cuts on the album to get you in a good walking cadence. In particular, if you want to conquer a hill, any hill, listen to"Aires de Pontevedra." It is a Galician march with massed bagpipes, drums, flutes, piccolos, and Galician Gaitas. If that does not get you up the hill, nothing will. Put it on repeat, then repeat as necessary...

Last edited:
This song has become my most favorite. A friend lent me some CD's that I downloaded to my MP3 player for my Camino. I heard this song for the first time on the Camino and I played it everyday over and over again. It not only has a good beat for walking, the words are awesome!! I still play it just before I go to sleep, sometimes 2 or 3 times.

]Whenever the wind blew, it was sweet and when it rained they were mercy drops of love. :) When my spirit was high, there was a fire burning. Please enjoy my Camino song.

[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You can buy simple dc power plugs which take USB plug. Then you can charge anywhere you find a PowerPoint
Most apple products have these I thought but you can get generic ones anyway. I have one that charges my iPod, iPad and blackberry all of which have USB plugs that slot into the power plug
Ian
If you're coming from outside of continental Europe and need to use a plug adapter to use your charger with the 2-pin configuration of the wall sockets along the Camino, be sure to tape or otherwise firmly attach the adapter to your charger's plug. It's very easy to accidentally pull the charger apart from the adapter and leave the adapter plugged into the wall socket when you're in a rush to leave the alburgue, especially if it's dark (voice of experience talking here :(). I'd also take at least one spare adapter as well, just in case, since it's difficult, if not impossible, to find a replacement adapter along the Camino except in the larger cities. Or, as someone else mentioned, you can buy a USB charger with the standard 2-pin plug configuration after you get to your starting point -- but again, probably in a large city or town. The telephone stores -- Vodafone, Orange, or Movil -- or a camera store are good places to find this type of charger. Some even have two USB ports.
Buen Camino,
Jim

Great Camino Music: Master and Musician by Phil Keaggy.

- Luar na Lubre: a Celtic/Folk band from Galicia. They sing in Gallego, and have a very beautifull song called "Canto de Andar" ("Walking Song", on a direct translation).

- Into the Wild OST: I loved this movie, it's very special to me, and the song tracks made by Pearl Jam vocalist Eddie Vedder are wonderful. All of the musics are great, but "Guaranteed" is my favourite.

- The Way OST (some songs): search for "Cantigas de Nadal", it's a compilation from multiple bands from Spain, with Christmas and Religious songs.

- Lúnasa: almost all the albuns. Another great celtic/folk band, this one from Scandinavia.

- Wagner Die Walküre: my favourite piece of classic music.

- Pink Floyd: one of my favourite bands. I could not go and not take anything from them. Choosed the "Foot in Door" album, a best off.

Best Regards
Diogo

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'll have a song in my heart. Problem is, I don't know what it will be yet. I'll let you know.
Buen Camino

Oliver Schroer, his cd "Camino". He was a violinist and improvisational composer, and when he walked his Camino he stopped at every church that would let him, and recorded a piece, which he named after each stop he made. He also recorded some of his footsteps as he walked along, and it makes you feel like you are a part of his journey. Its beautiful.Some classical influences, the Celtic flavour of Galicia, even a little jazz.

Thank you for pointing out this Music. I really like it!

So, this year I will make a playlist "to keep me going" just in case, but I need a little help on what to include.

Last years choice was ABBA, especially Voulevouz & super trouper have good walking rythm...

I am also thinking that Adele Rolling in the deep will be excellent and the same with Alicia Keys' Empire state of mind (the Jay-Z version) will be a really good choice.

Luar na Lubre was recommended to me before I walked the Portuges alone over New Year's. In particular, the album Cabo do Mundo which even has a song about Santiago. It's Celtic folk music sung in Galgeo which is highly appropriate for the journey. This kept me going over the last 120km with gastro. The music is very spiritual and grabs hold of your soul with 2 firm hands. I definitely recommend this and other albums from this group.

Buen Camino

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
- Luar na Lubre: a Celtic/Folk band from Galicia. They sing in Gallego, and have a very beautifull song called "Canto de Andar" ("Walking Song", on a direct translation).

- Into the Wild OST: I loved this movie, it's very special to me, and the song tracks made by Pearl Jam vocalist Eddie Vedder are wonderful. All of the musics are great, but "Guaranteed" is my favourite.

- The Way OST (some songs): search for "Cantigas de Nadal", it's a compilation from multiple bands from Spain, with Christmas and Religious songs.

- Lúnasa: almost all the albuns. Another great celtic/folk band, this one from Scandinavia.

- Wagner Die Walküre: my favourite piece of classic music.

- Pink Floyd: one of my favourite bands. I could not go and not take anything from them. Choosed the "Foot in Door" album, a best off.

Best Regards
Diogo

Yes, the Into the Wild soundtrack was on a playlist I made up before I left. Hard Sun is perfect for the meseta ;)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Love Over Gold by Dire Straits was also a fantastic album that powered me along the Portuges in January. Telegraph Road in particular is a great song. Will albums like this ever be recorded again?

If you have not tried him yet, listen to Carlos Nunez double CD album "Discover." It is a fabulous work by an artist from Galicia. He played with the Chieftains (Ireland) for some years before going out on his own. There are several Basque and Galician-inspired cuts on the album to get you in a good walking cadence. In particular, if you want to conquer a hill, any hill, listen to"Aires de Pontevedra." It is a Galician march with massed bagpipes, drums, flutes, piccolos, and Galician Gaitas. If that does not get you up the hill, nothing will. Put it on repeat, then repeat as necessary...
Thanks, Tom.

I think I will buy this album before I leave.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I've decided to not bring any music along when I go on my Camino next May. My reasoning is that I'm worried that I'll spend all my time in my headphones, thinking about the past, because that's what music does to me, it takes me back. And I don't want to be taken back, not while I'm on a pilgrimage. Maybe this is a stupid idea, I don't know.
NOT STUPID...I luv this!!! It's exactly what I concluded for me...it's my personal decision to not plug and tune out. I want to see what the Camino has in store for my heart, soul and mind. Yet, don't think I won't be humming a Gipsy Kings tune or two now and then! ;)

NOT STUPID...I luv this!!! It's exactly what I concluded for me...it's my personal decision to not plug and tune out. I want to see what the Camino has in store for my heart, soul and mind. Yet, don't think I won't be humming a Gipsy Kings tune or two now and then! ;)

At the very last second, I changed my mind. And I'm glad I did. The music helped to motivate me and keep me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back