• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My 2014 packing list for Portuguese Caminho.

Diogo92

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
C. Português 2013, 2014
C. de Fátima 2014
C. do Salnés 2015
You can find my old 2013 list in here: http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/my-2013-packing-list.18137/

The main changes have to do with what I’m going to take, but also the quantities. This was a thing that I learn with my previous Caminho, but also with some light backpackers that I’ve been talking with (some of them from this Forum). And, has in Portugal we say: grain by grain, the chicken fills its belly.

In the clothes part, main changes were:
- Shemagh (173g) for a Buff (42g). Shaved 131g;
- I’m not taking any liner socks, so I managed to shave 117g (about 39g per pair). Also, my new Crivit Outdoor Walking socks are also lighter than my Quechua Walking Socks. Shaved plus 21g;
- I ditched the long sleeved fleece for a fleece gilet. This allowed me to shave 57g.
- I’ve changed mine Quechua Waterproof Windbreaker (672), for a very good fold in a pocket rain jacket (196), also by Quechua. It’s very resistant, and it offers a great protection against rain and cold also. This change allowed me to save plus 476g. And also space;

Hygiene + medical equipment:
- Change the average 60ml Betadine flask (about 81g), for two 10ml flasks (34g, 17g per flask). Shaved 64g.
- Beside the prescript medicines, I will only take enough medicines for 3 doses. So for example, I will only take 3 Ibuprofens pills, instead of a full case. I think that I will manage to save from 20 to 25g with this;
- Will exchange the Vaseline, for Vicks Vaporub, for my feet. I still haven’t weighted it yet;
- I will of course not need to take the sun lotion, so extra 67g shaved.
- Ditched the wet wipes. Other 349g spared.

Other stuff:
- 2L Camelback reservoir, for 2 0,5L folding bottles. Shaved 1544g (this weight it's already including the water);
- Spec-ops pocket knife (191g) for my SD Swiss Pocket Knife. Shaved 170g;
- Won’t be taking my paper notebook and its material (about 250g). Well, at least I’m not taking a big paper notebook for writing a journal or a thing like that. I will take my small notebook that I carry everyday and that weights only 88g, with pen included. Shaved 162g;
- Changed the charger from my phone, for a travel one, shaving 20g. This also has a USB plug in;
- I will be taking a book again, this time, “Peregrinação/Pilgrimage”, by Fernão Mendes Pinto. It weights 143g, plus 8g than the Henry David Thoreau “Walking”.

Add on:
- Thermal pants and sweater: for sleeping. Weight 314g;
- Waterproof pants: going in the Spring Rain Season for Northern Portugal/Galiza. I still don’t know how the weather it’s going to be, but I remember of catching hard rain last year in May, so I’ll be prepared. They are also very good against the cold. Weight 175g, and also fold in a pocket.
- I will also add a very lightweight USB battery charger for my camera batteries. I can adapt this to the phone charger, and it weights only 20g.

So, adding all up, I shaved 2897g,with all the small changes.

About other things, I still don’t know what camera I will bring. Either will use my HP Photosmart E 427, that I took last year, or if I will take my Easypix DVC5127 Trip. The HP it’s a little bit old, has 6MP, it’s not so good with videos, but it has a very good image definition for that kind of camera. And it has flash. The Easypix it’s a travel camera, very good to film and take photographs, but it doesn’t have flash. I wanted to film some things, but that also means to add a tripod for the camera. It will also depend from how the weather will be.

I’ve attached a text file with the complete list; in here I talked about the main changes from last year to this one. I would like to hear from all of you who read this.

I will weight my backpack near the date and put the final weight of it in here.

Best Regards
Diogo

P.S: sorry for the long post. And sorry also for the .txt file. I didn't manage to upload any kind of Word
or Excel file to it.

Attachments

• 2014 List.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I really like that you have shared this as I well know how a part Camino in 2013 focussed my mind somewhat on paring down my pack. Will pinch your gilet idea for one! Buen Camino.
Annie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I really like that you have shared this as I well know how a part Camino in 2013 focussed my mind somewhat on paring down my pack. Will pinch your gilet idea for one! Buen Camino.
Annie

That's the main purpose from this Forum: Where past pilgrims share, and future pilgrims learn :)

Best Regards
Diogo

gasp! --
you wrote "Waterproof pants: going in the Spring Rain Season for Northern Portugal/Galiza. I still don’t know how the weather it’s going to be, but I remember of catching hard rain last year in May, so I’ll be prepared. They are also very good against the cold" --
I travelplanned under the presumption the rain is easing off in portugal by May/June --- when i checked on http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/LPPR/2013/5/16/MonthlyHistory.html the precipitation did not look too massive -
thanks for the 'fair warning' - but would you kindly please elaborate on 'hard rain'. - Lot's of rain all day long or rather the monsoon version of a strong downpour and then fair skies for a while before the next downpour.
thanks also for sharing the list ... sparked a few ideas. appreciated!

I'm more a fan of gaiters than waterproof pants unless it's really cold. I'd rather have something that keeps water out the tops of my boots than go the whole waterproof pants route.

You can get very good gaiters for the cost of not very good rain pants. Definitely go for breathable material.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
You can find my old 2013 list in here: http://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/my-2013-packing-list.18137/

The main changes have to do with what I’m going to take, but also the quantities. This was a thing that I learn with my previous Caminho, but also with some light backpackers that I’ve been talking with (some of them from this Forum). And, has in Portugal we say: grain by grain, the chicken fills its belly.

In the clothes part, main changes were:
- Shemagh (173g) for a Buff (42g). Shaved 131g;
- I’m not taking any liner socks, so I managed to shave 117g (about 39g per pair). Also, my new Crivit Outdoor Walking socks are also lighter than my Quechua Walking Socks. Shaved plus 21g;
- I ditched the long sleeved fleece for a fleece gilet. This allowed me to shave 57g.
- I’ve changed mine Quechua Waterproof Windbreaker (672), for a very good fold in a pocket rain jacket (196), also by Quechua. It’s very resistant, and it offers a great protection against rain and cold also. This change allowed me to save plus 476g. And also space;

Hygiene + medical equipment:
- Change the average 60ml Betadine flask (about 81g), for two 10ml flasks (34g, 17g per flask). Shaved 64g.
- Beside the prescript medicines, I will only take enough medicines for 3 doses. So for example, I will only take 3 Ibuprofens pills, instead of a full case. I think that I will manage to save from 20 to 25g with this;
- Will exchange the Vaseline, for Vicks Vaporub, for my feet. I still haven’t weighted it yet;
- I will of course not need to take the sun lotion, so extra 67g shaved.
- Ditched the wet wipes. Other 349g spared.

Other stuff:
- 2L Camelback reservoir, for 2 0,5L folding bottles. Shaved 1106g (this weight it's already including the water);
- Spec-ops pocket knife (191g) for my SD Swiss Pocket Knife. Shaved 170g;
- Won’t be taking my paper notebook and its material (about 250g). Well, at least I’m not taking a big paper notebook for writing a journal or a thing like that. I will take my small notebook that I carry everyday and that weights only 88g, with pen included. Shaved 162g;
- Changed the charger from my phone, for a travel one, shaving 20g. This also has a USB plug in;
- I will be taking a book again, this time, “Peregrinação/Pilgrimage”, by Fernão Mendes Pinto. It weights 143g, plus 8g than the Henry David Thoreau “Walking”.

Add on:
- Thermal pants and sweater: for sleeping. Weight 314g;
- Waterproof pants: going in the Spring Rain Season for Northern Portugal/Galiza. I still don’t know how the weather it’s going to be, but I remember of catching hard rain last year in May, so I’ll be prepared. They are also very good against the cold. Weight 175g, and also fold in a pocket.
- I will also add a very lightweight USB battery charger for my camera batteries. I can adapt this to the phone charger, and it weights only 20g.

So, adding all up, I shaved 2459g,with all the small changes.

About other things, I still don’t know what camera I will bring. Either will use my HP Photosmart E 427, that I took last year, or if I will take my Easypix DVC5127 Trip. The HP it’s a little bit old, has 6MP, it’s not so good with videos, but it has a very good image definition for that kind of camera. And it has flash. The Easypix it’s a travel camera, very good to film and take photographs, but it doesn’t have flash. I wanted to film some things, but that also means to add a tripod for the camera. It will also depend from how the weather will be.

I’ve attached a text file with the complete list; in here I talked about the main changes from last year to this one. I would like to hear from all of you who read this.

I will weight my backpack near the date and put the final weight of it in here.

Best Regards
Diogo

P.S: sorry for the long post. And sorry also for the .txt file. I didn't manage to upload any kind of Word
or Excel file to it.

You are a dedicated packer! My whole camino was spent wondering how I could shave off weight! I hope you have a wonderful trip Buen camino!

gasp! --
you wrote "Waterproof pants: going in the Spring Rain Season for Northern Portugal/Galiza. I still don’t know how the weather it’s going to be, but I remember of catching hard rain last year in May, so I’ll be prepared. They are also very good against the cold" --
I travelplanned under the presumption the rain is easing off in portugal by May/June --- when i checked on http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/LPPR/2013/5/16/MonthlyHistory.html the precipitation did not look too massive -
thanks for the 'fair warning' - but would you kindly please elaborate on 'hard rain'. - Lot's of rain all day long or rather the monsoon version of a strong downpour and then fair skies for a while before the next downpour.

First few days were sunny and warm. After reaching to Valença do Minho it started to rain. Some days drizzles, other day’s heavy rain. I remember getting out of O Porriño, and yes, it rained a lot. I went in early May, so it's pretty much different, from the end of the month. But you will always catch some rain in Galicia.

I'm more a fan of gaiters than waterproof pants unless it's really cold. I'd rather have something that keeps water out the tops of my boots than go the whole waterproof pants route.

You can get very good gaiters for the cost of not very good rain pants. Definitely go for breathable material.

Stuart, I didn't get the gaiters, mostly because all the material that I have, it's material that I use for living. Right now, I have my waterproof pants on, since it's very bad weather here in Portugal. I'm not seeing myself using gaiters everyday :p

My waterproof pants are breathable, and trust me, they are very good, and do not get so warm has that. I'm going on late March/early April, so I don't know what kind of weather I will catch. But with such a cold and wet winter, and with predictions of a wet and cold Spring, let us see. Has someone told me in this Forum once: pack for the climate, then dress for the weather.

Best Regards
Diogo

You are a dedicated packer! My whole camino was spent wondering how I could shave off weight! I hope you have a wonderful trip Buen camino!

I started backpacking with the Caminho, now it's a way of life. Thank you very much :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Total weight of the backpack: 7.2kg

This means that last year I was overweight, and that it's probably the cause of my almost severe tendinitis in my ankles.

Best Regards
Diogo

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
What is a gilet??

It's this:

0005194_madison_breeze_lite_fleece_gilet_sale.jpeg

Bom Caminho Diogo. Enjoy your journey. This year I am starting from Seville next month
Maura

Hello Maura. A good Caminho for you too. I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't manage to get to the 7kg limit. But well, at least I shaved that huge weight, so now I think that I won't have those horrible ankle problems again. And I ditched the high boots too!And the 30 or + km walks :D

I'll go solo this year, I'm sure it will be special :)

Everything good for you my friend ;)

Best Regards
Diogo

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Last minute changes:

- Changed one pair of pants, for one pair of running shorts;
- Ditched the heavy large dry fast microfiber towel, and I’m going to take a mini clip microfiber towel, from the size of a bandana;
- Will be doing a combo between the Crivit Socks and the Quechua Socks, so that I will manage to have a liner sock (Quechua’s are thicker than Crivit’s, and I got scared with a small blister that appeared today when I was doing my mourning walk, only using one pair of Crivit’s. Even if I use this combo, I still have a lot of room for feet to swell).

Best Regards
Diogo

Diogo,
I have enjoyed all your messages, after your Camino last year and in preparation for this one. Thanks for including your list--I spend half the year, it seems, looking for lighter-weight shirts and gizmos that serve multi-uses. Yesterday I detached some cable ties from a lamppost (now that I know the trick to re-use them! I'll have a massive supply for anyone, after our upcoming European and local election posters--tho I may need a ladder to reach them.). And I too have just ditched my larger microfibre towel (ahem, I snitched it from the Redondela albergue 2 years ago after it was left behind by a VERY noisy night-phoning group of guys)m for a much smaller one, saving almost 50g!
I have a question for you please--you are leaving on the 24th, I think, from Porto? If you have a chance in Tui and/or Redondela, could you ask someone about the two albergues privados (El Camino) in both places? I thought they might be preferable (esp in the crowded Redondela El Torre), but I've seen some mixed views on Consumer.es. Of course, opinions often differ. I will be a few days behind you--starting in Tui with my sister and brother-in-law on 3-4 April. I do not really expect you to have time or an opportunity to send me a PM while you are walking--but now my question is 'out there' for anyone else, if they read this.
Bom cominho!

For those thinking of ditching a large microfibre towel for a smaller one - would it be feasible to just cut it in half? Cost saving, weight saving and you still have the other half when the first half wears out. Maybe I'm just extra cheap!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I had already cut it a bit smaller, The_Moo! We think alike. Actually I had a much smaller microfibre towel originally and thought I'd treat myself to a lavish-sized one--but the weight of the treat wasn't worth it.

Diogo,
I have enjoyed all your messages, after your Camino last year and in preparation for this one. Thanks for including your list--I spend half the year, it seems, looking for lighter-weight shirts and gizmos that serve multi-uses. Yesterday I detached some cable ties from a lamppost (now that I know the trick to re-use them! I'll have a massive supply for anyone, after our upcoming European and local election posters--tho I may need a ladder to reach them.). And I too have just ditched my larger microfibre towel (ahem, I snitched it from the Redondela albergue 2 years ago after it was left behind by a VERY noisy night-phoning group of guys)m for a much smaller one, saving almost 50g!
I have a question for you please--you are leaving on the 24th, I think, from Porto? If you have a chance in Tui and/or Redondela, could you ask someone about the two albergues privados (El Camino) in both places? I thought they might be preferable (esp in the crowded Redondela El Torre), but I've seen some mixed views on Consumer.es. Of course, opinions often differ. I will be a few days behind you--starting in Tui with my sister and brother-in-law on 3-4 April. I do not really expect you to have time or an opportunity to send me a PM while you are walking--but now my question is 'out there' for anyone else, if they read this.
Bom cominho!

Hello, and thank you very much for all the compliments :) I'm starting from Ponte de Lima on the 25th of March. So, first stage, up up we go! I will try to see about it. I'm counting to arrive on Wednesday the 2nd of April at home, so I can send you a PM on that day. I do not think that you will have a crowded Albergue in Redondela in this time of the year. Probably around Easter yes, but by those dates, I don't think so.

For those thinking of ditching a large microfibre towel for a smaller one - would it be feasible to just cut it in half? Cost saving, weight saving and you still have the other half when the first half wears out. Maybe I'm just extra cheap!

I have both :p So, nothing was bought new for this Caminho. The smaller one, it's the one that I use in every day walk. And I'm not cutting it, because it's also a towel which it's used at home and travel by other people from my family, like my mom.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Cheap is good! I cut a microfibre towel in half lengthways to use it to dry my hair. It worked well. I also have a full size one for my body and I don't plan to economise there. Even a large one is too small for my liking

gasp! --

In stead of rain pants, I'm considering a light weight pair of gaiters, this will keep at least half of your legs 'dry-er', keep the mud off and cuts significantly on the weight. As far as the weather is concerned, it's really a bowl of cornflakes : you never know how they're going to land in the bowl . . . . Plan for the (semi-) worst and hope for the best ? I used to live in Northern Portugal and going by memory May and June are nice weather months . . . .
Buen Camino !!!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
In stead of rain pants, I'm considering a light weight pair of gaiters, this will keep at least half of your legs 'dry-er', keep the mud off and cuts significantly on the weight. As far as the weather is concerned, it's really a bowl of cornflakes : you never know how they're going to land in the bowl . . . . Plan for the (semi-) worst and hope for the best ? I used to live in Northern Portugal and going by memory May and June are nice weather months . . . .
Buen Camino !!!

The gaiters that I was supposed to buy weighted the same, than my waterproof pants. And I rather prefer to be all protected, than half protected.

Besides that, has I explained above, all the gear that I have for trekking and travelling, are things that I use on a daily bases. I'm not seeing myself walking in Lisbon only with gaiters XD

The gaiters that I was supposed to buy weighted the same, than my waterproof pants. And I rather prefer to be all protected, than half protected.

Besides that, has I explained above, all the gear that I have for trekking and travelling, are things that I use on a daily bases. I'm not seeing myself walking in Lisbon only with gaiters XD

Well, you'd attract some extra attention . . . ;o)

http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/gaiters.html
did not even know what 'gaiters' were ... now i do :) courtesy of REI store.
BTW:
still debating the Poncho vs RainJacket question.
Have a sturdy poncho, and have a good (upper thigh length) rainjacket w/ hood plus a backpack cover.
Could I chuck out the poncho and keep rainjacket/backpack cover? Wonder if that will be sufficient. Thus far, the poncho is the heaviest item (aside from the shoes and Rucksack that I am wearing) and would love to leave it behind ... but 'should' it?
don't want to bore anyone to sobs, but haven't found a link about this specific question. If there is one - kindly pl direct me to it. OR ... a li'l experience report by anyone who rain-walked in a proper rain jacket and/or poncho would be appreciated.
Thanks fellow wayfarers!
C

€149,-
http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/gaiters.html
did not even know what 'gaiters' were ... now i do :) courtesy of REI store.
BTW:
still debating the Poncho vs RainJacket question.
Have a sturdy poncho, and have a good (upper thigh length) rainjacket w/ hood plus a backpack cover.
Could I chuck out the poncho and keep rainjacket/backpack cover? Wonder if that will be sufficient. Thus far, the poncho is the heaviest item (aside from the shoes and Rucksack that I am wearing) and would love to leave it behind ... but 'should' it?
don't want to bore anyone to sobs, but haven't found a link about this specific question. If there is one - kindly pl direct me to it. OR ... a li'l experience report by anyone who rain-walked in a proper rain jacket and/or poncho would be appreciated.
Thanks fellow wayfarers!
C

Do, or do not, there is no try :p

Well, I think that a poncho for the time of the year that you are going to hit the Caminho, it's not necessary.

Besides, even the super hi tec new generation made of extraterrestrial technology, will make your perspiration be a little bit bigger, than if you use the rain jacket + rain pack cover.

A lot of people say that ponchos, also helps to prevent you to protect better your backpack (especially the straps and the back part), of getting soaking wet, which they say, that will cause a huge damage to it. BUT, if this true, why there isn't many ripped straps complaints online?

Seriously, last year, I used rain jacket + pack cover, and I never got water on my back. If you wear your backpack very near from your body, I'm sure that you won't face that problem (except if you have one with the net framing system).

So, adding up all this, I think that jacket + cover it's enough. You won't be facing any diluvium!

Best Regards
Diogo

Ah, Amorfati1--
There is endless debate on ponchos vs rain jackets. My spring caminos have provided plenty of wet weather, and I vote for a good zipped poncho, with a pack cover for showers (and I have an Muji umbrella in the pack-cover slot of my backpack, for town-use). The advantages of a poncho for me are the ease of donning/doffing without taking off the backpack (I stash the poncho handily between air-mesh and Deuter backpack). I would think there is still a rain-route between a jacket and the covered-backpack, no? I admit that condensation inside the Altus poncho is inevitable, but one dries quickly (between downpours!) when the zip is open, and sleeves can be sluffed off too, with the poncho still hanging over the backpack. I don't carry a real jacket--only a fairly light fleece, and a cyclist's wind jacket of tennis-ball weight and volume. Like Diogo, I prefer light rain pants to gaiters, and the pants cover the tops of my boots/shoes.
There's no 'right answer' on this--you'll have to try out the variations and decide for yourself--maybe in the shower, if your part of California doesn't provide the required practice-weather!
Buen camino!

There's no 'right answer' on this--you'll have to try out the variations and decide for yourself--maybe in the shower, if your part of California doesn't provide the required practice-weather!

I laughed a lot with this :D

Happy St. Patrick day for you @Silverton

P.S: I know that it's only tomorroy ;)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
That is some saving. Your back and feet will be so grateful. Well done.
Annie

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your input/experience reg poncho/rain jacket. the jury is still out, but now i am leaning strongly towards the rain-jacket/rucksack cover.
It does help when pondering those few weighty decisions ...

And yes, usually California has the reputation for being sunny - but that's SOUTHERN California people have in mind then.
I live in the northern coastal parts - and some mornings awake to dense fog in the hills - having me wonder if I got transported to the Scottish highlands overnight. I REALLY hope we are going to have much more rain - as the drought is indeed very severe / critical now. Plus, then I could practice w/ rainjacket or poncho.
thanks again for your time.... and Happy Paddy's day indeed! :D (the only green item i could find in the emo-cotions)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hey Diego, Like your post. Over here we call a gilet a vest. Isn't a gilet a piece of medieval armor? Anyway, I use a poncho. It zips up the front and has space for my pack and almost reaches my ankles. Easy on and off. Rain jackets/pants are a pain to put on and take off and the weather changes hourly. I also carry a travel umbrella. It's small, light, and good for off and on drizzle. See you in Sept.

P.S. Do you drive a Prius.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your input/experience reg poncho/rain jacket. the jury is still out, but now i am leaning strongly towards the rain-jacket/rucksack cover.
It does help when pondering those few weighty decisions ...

And yes, usually California has the reputation for being sunny - but that's SOUTHERN California people have in mind then.
I live in the northern coastal parts - and some mornings awake to dense fog in the hills - having me wonder if I got transported to the Scottish highlands overnight. I REALLY hope we are going to have much more rain - as the drought is indeed very severe / critical now. Plus, then I could practice w/ rainjacket or poncho.
thanks again for your time.... and Happy Paddy's day indeed! :D (the only green item i could find in the emo-cotions)
No trees in the Scottish Highlands last time I checked.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hey Diego, Like your post. Over here we call a gilet a vest. Isn't a gilet a piece of medieval armor? Anyway, I use a poncho. It zips up the front and has space for my pack and almost reaches my ankles. Easy on and off. Rain jackets/pants are a pain to put on and take off and the weather changes hourly. I also carry a travel umbrella. It's small, light, and good for off and on drizzle. See you in Sept.

P.S. Do you drive a Prius.

Hello my friend, glad to hear from you :)

I always had the word gilet in my mind. Probably because is what SportsDirect say that they are: gilets. And I check their website every day, so the word got stuck in my head. I think that Ill change my waterproof pants for a pair of gaiters. I still have to put them to the test (the gaiters that is).

Has I said, in this post (or in another), I used to wear ponchos, but since I perspire a lot, I tend to get very hot with one. And you should see me putting my rain gear on. In less than 5 minutes, I'm fully operational ;)

P.S: I drive an old Fiat Punto, from 95. Great car, low consumptions, runs a full month with 20 or 25€ of gasoline, and never gets to the reserve. It only has 143.783km ;) It cost me 500€ one year ago :D

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
Starting our Camino on May 6. Super excited! These forums have been awesome! Doing Coastal Portuguese from Porto with my daughter and her girlfriend. Definitely packing good lightweight rain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.