Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

My 21st birthday "again" grandkids made cake.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

MickMac

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
I note you moved this conversation to a different forum, would be a nice touch if you informed postee to were it has been sent, just a small point.

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

MickMac

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
Congratulations on your birthday! What a beautiful Camino Cake from your grandkids!
Noinin one of my 10 grandkids decorated cake brilliant she is 7 years old.

Most read last week in this forum

It’s neither simple nor a truth. People owe us – and we in return owe them – behaviour that is free from such negatives as intimidation, denigration and discrimination. And ideally should...
I’ve just had the most amazing meal! Context: after walking for 6 hours and only getting as far as 12km, I bailed and called a taxi to come get me to take me the next 12km to Ponte de Lima, where...
When I arrived in SdC, i was surprised how many rainbow and LGBT comunity I saw in that old catholic city. Did not expected that. What you think about that?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides