• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My book - "On My Way"

Louise Sawle

Hi all,
I love reading all your comments, and how wonderful it is to have this forum to share thoughts and memories and advice.
During covid lockdowns I kept my Camino spirit alive by compiling my journal entries from my Camino Frances and in the end cast my personal Camino stories out into the world.. via Amazon.
For those who have walked the Camino, I hope that my tales will stir vivid memories, and for those thinking about tackling the journey, I hope that my book will inspire you to load up your pack and set out on an adventure of your own.

On My Way
Along the road to Santiago.229650D0-6684-4B68-BA1A-411857F2FD57.jpeg

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Louise Sawle Downloaded the Kindle version this afternoon. 45 pages in so far, in Los Arcos, and I'm enjoying it!
I did the CF in May 2019 from Leon to Finisterre. I'm curious to see how your Camino compared with mine over the same route. I'm sure it'll bring back fond memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always lovely to see a fellow Aussie pilgrim/writer. Congratulations on the release of your book - the front cover and first chapter are fantastic. Looking forward to reading the rest. Wishing you lots of success with it 🙌

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back