• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My Camino 2013 Blog

Jennybelle

Time of past OR future Camino
June - August (2013)
Today I bought my "boots" and socks for my camino 2013. I have written a post about this on my camino blog (with photographs!). I'll be posting very regularly. Please let me know if you find it useful. :) I'll also post whilst I am on the camino if I can! Hope you enjoy!

http://camino2013.wordpress.com/

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Nice start to your Camino blog. What a great way to share information and inspire friends back home who will follow you. I think this will make your journey even more enjoyable. For me, planning, preparing, training for the Camino is FUN, and it gets better once I actually start the Way.

Very happy for you.

Keep a smile,
Simeon

Hi Jennybelle,

I'll also post whilst I am on the camino if I can

Thanks for your lovely descriptive blog, your forthcoming blogs will be read with interest as you have such a happy and informative way of projecting your experience. You will be able to blog easily on the Camino if you read and follow the plentiful technical advise from those who have blogged.

Blogging on the road is getting easier with the increasingly powerful gadgets, by the time you do your Camino you will find these gadgets will get cheaper, be more multi-functional, and charging problems less as Spain is leaping into the ICT world.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thankyou both for your wonderfully considered replies. :)

I am writing this blog primarily to help future pilgrims who may wish to walk. Being nineteen I love the possibility if inspiring young walkers. I'm sure the outcome of this blog will be unintentionally rather female, so another good opportunity to share information with younger ladies wishing to walk. (this will not be the intenti if the blog, just a rather unavoidable topic on certain occasions!)

Aside of this I am writing is because I absolutely LOVE to write. It's a document for myself as well as my family and friends. Even though I am keen to blog I am also very keen not to stray too far from the essence of the camino. I'd like to update my blog and send the occasional letter but I wouldnt like to be contactable 24/7 as I am in day-to-day life.

I really hope you enjoy reading.

Namaste,

Jen. X

Excited to follow your blog and learn about another young girl's experience before I head off to begin my own in September! Buen Camino :D

NEW POST! For all those who are interested. We are leaving very soon! Bring it on! X

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.