Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

My Camino Blog

ehaldenb

Sorry to put this comment in the middle of nowhere, but I'm in a rush. Just returned from doing the del Norte and Primitivo and wanted to share my blog. Holy moly...what an experience. It's so strange to be home and on the other side of this forum! emilyontheway.blogspot.com. I also want to offer my personal recommendation to do the Camino del Norte and/or Camino Primitivo. Please feel free to ask questions, when I have time I will answer to the best of my ability. Thanks for the help before I left!!!
Emily

emilyontheway.blogspot.com

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

papajohn

Hi Emily,
Thanks for sharing your experience on your blogsite. Yes we truly are called to the camino. When, why, who etc is all part of the invitation. I try to focus on one of the things that I learned on the camino each day, that keeps this experience alive and fresh for me. ultreya, John

Aarleks

Hi Emily,
You've written a lovely account of your experience. I think it's really important to share the emotions of experiences like this, not only for others to learn from but for ourselves too.

Keep walking.
Alex

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances