A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

My Camino Blog

Sorry to put this comment in the middle of nowhere, but I'm in a rush. Just returned from doing the del Norte and Primitivo and wanted to share my blog. Holy moly...what an experience. It's so strange to be home and on the other side of this forum! emilyontheway.blogspot.com. I also want to offer my personal recommendation to do the Camino del Norte and/or Camino Primitivo. Please feel free to ask questions, when I have time I will answer to the best of my ability. Thanks for the help before I left!!!

Hi Emily,
Thanks for sharing your experience on your blogsite. Yes we truly are called to the camino. When, why, who etc is all part of the invitation. I try to focus on one of the things that I learned on the camino each day, that keeps this experience alive and fresh for me. ultreya, John
Hi Emily,
You've written a lovely account of your experience. I think it's really important to share the emotions of experiences like this, not only for others to learn from but for ourselves too.

Keep walking.

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • March

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • April

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • May

Votes: 79 24.3%
  • June