• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My Camino Francés

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Excellent video.
Brings back so many fond memories.
Thank you.

Thanks for your rendition John....it made me remember all the lovely bits that I experienced without all the blisters and arkward moments. Did you walk to Finisterre?
Love

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Loved it! Short and sweet. Great selection of photos with captions and music. I enjoyed reflecting on my own camino as I watched. Many thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Thank you John! What a great way to start the day. Your beautiful pictures and soothing music brought me down from my caffeine buzz to a collected calmness. I think I'll go and do some yoga stretches now.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I’m not in the habit of re-enacting Martin Sheen films, or re-making them either.

But I had a go.

Excellent John. Wonderful and soothing soundtrack. Brought back good memories of my Camino -Sep 2017. Re-lived the moment, Thank You!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I’m not in the habit of re-enacting Martin Sheen films, or re-making them either.

But I had a go.

John, I am glad you had a go! This video was the BEST. It evoked all the nicest memories, was perfectly balanced: not too short, not too long, just personal enough without being too personal, good mix of the sublime and the quirky, of well-known and well-spotted sights, good photos… good background music… It's a winner! I wish I could keep it for myself, to add to my own much more imperfect little album...

Lovely work. Took me back to my May June 2017 Camino. So many moments relived and people recalled. I too had tears. It was also interesting to see the landscape so dry. In May the landscape was a patchwork of greens. Thank you John.

John, I am glad you had a go! This video was the BEST. It evoked all the nicest memories, was perfectly balanced: not too short, not too long, just personal enough without being too personal, good mix of the sublime and the quirky, of well-known and well-spotted sights, good photos… good background music… It's a winner! I wish I could keep it for myself, to add to my own much more imperfect little album...
I can Dropbox it for you if you want it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Brings back good memories of reading your blog and traveling along with you vicariously. Thanks for putting this together.

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back