Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

My Camino in May! Who’s going to be there?

ShaneyBoy265

Camino(s) past & future
Camino De Santiago Francés - May 15 2020
Camino Portugues- September/October 2020
Hi Guys, I am doing the Camino Francés in May. I will be flying into Bairritz on 13th May and Staying in St Jean Pied De Port I. A row booked Hostel from the 13th to 15th May/ My 31st Birthday 🥳. On the 15th May I’m Starting the walk to Saintiago. I was wondering if anyone is doing the Route at the same start date? Or if I can be advised of a better Forum to find these people?

Regards

Shane 🇬🇧

Molly Cassidy

Travelling light
Camino(s) past & future
Planning to start the Camino Frances from St Jean at the end of May (2020).
Hi Guys, I am doing the Camino Francés in May. I will be flying into Bairritz on 13th May and Staying in St Jean Pied De Port I. A row booked Hostel from the 13th to 15th May/ My 31st Birthday 🥳. On the 15th May I’m Starting the walk to Saintiago. I was wondering if anyone is doing the Route at the same start date? Or if I can be advised of a better Forum to find these people?

Regards

Shane 🇬🇧
If you look at the calendar, you might find people starting at the same time.
Buen Camino,
Molly

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
Welcome to the forum, Shaney Boy!
Whether you find a partner to walk with from your request on the forum or not... no worries! You will most likely find plenty of companions as soon as you head out of SJPdP on day One!
And Happy Birthday to you three months early!🎂

Monasp

I'm a manager of pilgrims office in SJPP
Camino(s) past & future
Camino in 2008.

Regards

Shane 🇬🇧
Welcome to the pilgrims office ! Don't be afraid you will meet a lot of pilgrims there. On the way never you will be alone

ShaneyBoy265

Camino(s) past & future
Welcome to the pilgrims office ! Don't be afraid you will meet a lot of pilgrims there. On the way never you will be alone
Thanks you so much 🙏🏼

trecile

Camino Addict
Camino(s) past & future
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Or if I can be advised of a better Forum to find these people?
No need to find people ahead of time. You will meet plenty of pilgrims in St Jean. Part of the magic of the Camino is just letting it happen without too much planning - especially your companions.

ShaneyBoy265

Camino(s) past & future
Hey, yes I know I was just seeing who would be in St Jean on the 2 days I’m there before my walk starts. Just to meet fellow pilgrims before hand but everyone’s telling me il meet loads when I’m there. So thanks for the advise also.

🙏🏼

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock