• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD My "CoronaCamino 2020"

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi @Kiernan
I enjoyed looking at your drawings when you posted them in March ...and I enjoy looking at them again and again !
You captured this unique time on the camino perfectly. An important compilation which is now historical.. so many memories.
So much humour too.

Thankyou ., Thankyou ., Thankyou & buen camino
Annie

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My family and friends use to encourage me to edit my drawings (just a hobby, although I did a couple of "little things" in the past). This time i'm thinking seriously about that, but the software needed to all this, is my biggest enemy...I'm doing my best, but I can't promise anything 😅
I just pass by for a moment to leave some news
Wonderful.
It was great to revisit these posts after a few months - they are if anything even funnier and more real than they were in March. We've all been through it and it's very nice to laugh. You have a talent, Kiernan, and I'm grateful you had the guts to share it. Thank you!
(If you can copy the Amazon link, please, that would be great. I could not find it with the search function.)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I tried searching this book on Amazon.ca under the Spanish title, exactly as you gave it. This is what I found:

My Camino 2020 pilgrim's diary: My Camino de Santiago: Travel diary and diary for pilgrims on the way of St. Jakub - Notebook and souvenir from the trek of amazing Christian adventure, tourist pilgrimage route. Paperback – June 21 2020
by Consistent Project (Author)

There were no other choices and no content shown, except for lines drawn on a page, apparently a blank book in which this year's pilgrims can record their pilgrim diary.

Edit: I found the book on Amazon,ca later, by reversing the web site's correction back to Mi Camino.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.