• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My dog ate my glasses.

T

Tigger

After six months of anticipation, planning, preparation, posting on here it is now only 48 hours to 'lift off'.

Kanga and I have trained, packed, repacked and left nothing to chance. We have agonised over every gram and detail.

As you all know it is the Easter holidays and all the shops are shut here except for food etc.

Two things have happened to me:
1. As a result of being an angelic grandmother I minded four grandchildren under 8 years old 2 days last week in school holidays and one of them had a cold. Yep, I caught their cold.
2. AS a result of the cold I took a nap after trying to finish the excellent books I am reading ( Biographies of Queen Victoria ) felt drowsy, took my glasses off and put them on top of the book beside me, and was awoken by a crunching sound.
In my everyday life, I awake, put on my goggles (multifocals) and wear them ALL day, only taking them off last thing at night.
I need them to actually 'see'.

I have two dogs that I adore, a 9 year old smooth collie who is 'Mr Cool' personified and a new love of my life, a mischievous black mini -labradoodle who is not yet two. It is REALLY lucky that she is the cutest and most loving and lovable dog in the world, because I was ready to slaughter her after I saw what she had done to my almost new $700 glasses. Suffice to say they are unwearable. There were tears in the local chemist half an hour before closing as I bought some emergency reading glasses and looked out my spare spare ones which are two prescriptions old as she chewed by spare ones the one and only time I had gastro and she stole them off the bathroom floor next to the toilet. (Sorry TMI)

A plan B has been cobbled together involving lenses which are still good some fancy Spanish new frames in Madrid and let's hope that the Camino provides so I can actually see some of it!

A mugshot of the culprit
http://www.101dogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Miniature-Labradoodle-Black.jpg who is being sent to the penitentiary whilst I am overseas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
A good friend of mine, who can not see without his glasses, broke them badly last week. He was able to find frames that fit the lens without too much of a problem.

As I always order two pair of glasses, mine never break or get lost (knocking wood). Funny how that works.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
A good friend of mine, who can not see without his glasses, broke them badly last week. He was able to find frames that fit the lens without too much of a problem.

As I always order two pair of glasses, mine never break or get lost (knocking wood). Funny how that works.
You sound just like Kanga!

When this happened, I suggested she take a spare pair of glasses ( she has indeed a wonderful and joyous collection of cute frames) as we had just discussed this last week, and she said that in her previous 10 Caminos NOTHING had ever happened to her glasses!

Losing or breaking my glasses on the Camino is perhaps my greatest rational fear .
I wear prescription sunglasses as well , to carry spares would mean four pairs , not so heavy but when in their protective cases very bulky .
How do others cope ? especially at night , placing your glasses on top of your pack in a crowded albergue doesn't sound too secure .

Losing or breaking my glasses on the Camino is perhaps my greatest rational fear .
I wear prescription sunglasses as well , to carry spares would mean four pairs , not so heavy but when in their protective cases very bulky .
How do others cope ? especially at night , placing your glasses on top of your pack in a crowded albergue doesn't sound too secure .
I am going to put mine, like my virtue/ virginity, in a silken/gossamer pouch, under my pillow at night!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hola Tigger - well if this is the worst event of your camino - its a small blessing that it happened in Sydney. Like you I am lost without my glasses (to read that is) so its a three pair trip - new reading, prescription sunnys and the back-up readers. Enjoy a day or so in Salamanca!!

Hola Tigger - well if this is the worst event of your camino - its a small blessing that it happened in Sydney.

Not really, everything is closed until after we leave. My mission in Madrid is to find Tigger some stylish frames that will fit her lenses, and an Altus for Robyn. And to eat tostadas con aceite y tomate.

Hey, and Mike, have a good camino yourself!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Tigger,
Saw a picture of the ferocious culprit! I will gladly take her from you, so you will never have to worry again about mishaps!? No... that little dog is gorgeousI'd be mad 1/2 a sec then blame my foolish self! I too am blind without my glasses and have set them in the strangest places... sat, stepped, and chewed on by dog! Oh well your Camino has started - you will figure it out with the assistance of your friend Kanga. May this be the start of a wonderful journey for you both! Be safe and enjoy!

What a great story -- though I'm sure it's not how you were hoping to spend your last days before the camino. For sure you will find some trendy cutesy frames in Madrid, downtown is a shopping mecca.

But the altus poncho may be a different story. The best outdoor store in Madrid (I've been told) is Barrabés, and I know that they stopped selling the Altus ponchos because they didn't like the new atmospheric. Decathlon has a Quechua poncho (I think it's about 30 euros) that looks like the Altus, but I can't vouch for its quality. I bought one last year in Lisbon but have never used it since I realized it's a bit heavier than my old altus.

There is a great outdoor store in Salamanca right near the Plaza Mayor. On a Vdlp a few years ago, one in our crowd needed shoes or something and we went there. Thanks to the internet and google.es I was able to find its name: http://www.tucumanaventura.com.

Bet you both are getting so excited, wishing you a wonderful camino, Laurie

What a great story -- though I'm sure it's not how you were hoping to spend your last days before the camino. For sure you will find some trendy cutesy frames in Madrid, downtown is a shopping mecca.

But the altus poncho may be a different story. The best outdoor store in Madrid (I've been told) is Barrabés, and I know that they stopped selling the Altus ponchos because they didn't like the new atmospheric. Decathlon has a Quechua poncho (I think it's about 30 euros) that looks like the Altus, but I can't vouch for its quality. I bought one last year in Lisbon but have never used it since I realized it's a bit heavier than my old altus.

There is a great outdoor store in Salamanca right near the Plaza Mayor. On a Vdlp a few years ago, one in our crowd needed shoes or something and we went there. Thanks to the internet and google.es I was able to find its name: http://www.tucumanaventura.com.

Bet you both are getting so excited, wishing you a wonderful camino, Laurie
Thanks Laurie, will bear your info in mind. From your link I have already picked out my next purchase

http://www.tucumanaventura.com/es/sombreros-de-aventura/sombrero-britanico-colonial

Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!

Hi Tigger,
Saw a picture of the ferocious culprit! I will gladly take her from you, so you will never have to worry again about mishaps!? No... that little dog is gorgeousI'd be mad 1/2 a sec then blame my foolish self! I too am blind without my glasses and have set them in the strangest places... sat, stepped, and chewed on by dog! Oh well your Camino has started - you will figure it out with the assistance of your friend Kanga. May this be the start of a wonderful journey for you both! Be safe and enjoy!
She is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo naughty and yet cute!...and smart...I am almost certain that she is a little apprehensive about me leaving, with all the disturbances and packing and packs and suitcases, since she is a rescue, and we are very bonded, however she is going for 5 weeks to a professional minder in her own home and not kennels for my best girlfriend!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
A mugshot of the culprit
http://www.101dogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Miniature-Labradoodle-Black.jpg who is being sent to the penitentiary whilst I am overseas.

That cute, poor little dog heard you talking about leaving her to go overseas!

I now take four pairs of glasses with me overseas. Two multifocals and two prescription sunglasses.
I lost a pair of sunglasses in Alaska last year and spent the rest of the trip with clip on sunglasses things. They didn't work nearly as well as prescription sunglasses. Extra pairs are just a necessity for those who don't have 20/20 vision.

Very best of luck with your search in Madrid. There might also be somewhere who will make them up for you in 24 hours. I don't know about Spain but some other countries have fantastic service compared to Oz.

Last edited:

They are bulky, which is annoying.
Maybe you can attach a string to the case and hang them from the bunk end at night?

After six months of anticipation, planning, preparation, posting on here it is now only 48 hours to 'lift off'.

Kanga and I have trained, packed, repacked and left nothing to chance. We have agonised over every gram and detail.

As you all know it is the Easter holidays and all the shops are shut here except for food etc.

1. As a result of being an angelic grandmother I minded four grandchildren under 8 years old 2 days last week in school holidays and one of them had a cold. Yep, I caught their cold.
2. AS a result of the cold I took a nap after trying to finish the excellent books I am reading ( Biographies of Queen Victoria ) felt drowsy, took my glasses off and put them on top of the book beside me, and was awoken by a crunching sound.
In my everyday life, I awake, put on my goggles (multifocals) and wear them ALL day, only taking them off last thing at night.

I have two dogs that I adore, a 9 year old smooth collie who is 'Mr Cool' personified and a new love of my life, a mischievous black mini -labradoodle who is not yet two. It is REALLY lucky that she is the cutest and most loving and lovable dog in the world, because I was ready to slaughter her after I saw what she had done to my almost new $700 glasses. Suffice to say they are unwearable. There were tears in the local chemist half an hour before closing as I bought some emergency reading glasses and looked out my spare spare ones which are two prescriptions old as she chewed by spare ones the one and only time I had gastro and she stole them off the bathroom floor next to the toilet. (Sorry TMI)

A plan B has been cobbled together involving lenses which are still good some fancy Spanish new frames in Madrid and let's hope that the Camino provides so I can actually see some of it!

A mugshot of the culprit
Hi Tigger,

I don't usually wear tethers (granny, round-the-neck cord) on my glasses. I only have one pair of glasses - multi-focal astigmatic, very pricey with the Tom Ford frames! But on camino, I attached tethers to my glasses AND to my sunglasses. Annoying, they often got tangled with hat cord or poncho hood cord, etc. But I never lost either pair, and removed tethers the instant I got home.

And I don't have a dog. Suggestion - take your optical prescription with you (as I did) on your phone in case you need an emergency replacement pair while O/S. Your optometrist should have no objection to emailing you a copy.

Buen Camino, - Mike

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Tigger,

I don't usually wear tethers (granny, round-the-neck cord) on my glasses. I only have one pair of glasses - multi-focal astigmatic, very pricey with the Tom Ford frames! But on camino, I attached teachers to my glasses AND to my sunglasses. Annoying, they often got tangled with hat cord or poncho hood cord, etc. But I never lost either pair, and removed tethers the instant I got home.

And I don't have a dog. Suggestion - take your optical prescription with you (as I did) on your phone in case you need an emergency replacement pair while O/S. Your optometrist should have no objection to emailing you a copy.

Buen Camino, - Mike
Hi Mike!

Are you perchance referring to me as a 'granny'?

..wait I admitted it! :(

OK the problem is with time, like here with the shops all shut and we leave on Tuesday. I will indeed get my optometrist to email me the prescription but I will not be staying anywhere long enough to fill it. Luckily the lenses, the expensive bits of both time and money are unharmed, just the lovely chewy plastic fixtures to the lenses and endy bits making them unwearable. So the plan B is to get new beeee...euwwww...tiful frames in Madrid with the existing lenses. We have 3 days in Madrid.

Hi Mike!

OK the problem is with time, like here with the shops all shut and we leave on Tuesday. I will indeed get my optometrist to email me the prescription but I will not be staying anywhere long enough to fill it. Luckily the lenses, the expensive bits of both time and money are unharmed, just the lovely chewy plastic fixtures to the lenses and endy bits making them unwearable. So the plan B is to get new beeee...euwwww...tiful frames in Madrid with the existing lenses. We have 3 days in Madrid.

They can actually get your prescription from your lenses with a machine they have so don't worry if you can't get one.
Plan C take duct tape and those chewed plastic frames (or maybe an old pair of frames).
At least you will have a story to tell. :cool:

Hi Mike!

I was absolutely not calling you "granny". In fact I think I was calling myself "granny". I was just suggesting that you have the prescription as a backup incase the crazy-worst happened. You've got me thinking - next time I'll take my older pair, superseded prescription but good enough for emergencies - like seeing. Have a great trip.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
They can actually get your prescription from your lenses with a machine they have so don't worry if you can't get one.
Plan C take duct tape and those chewed plastic frames (or maybe an old pair of frames).
At least you will have a story to tell. :cool:
I did once have a pair of specs made from a scanner of the type you mention. I was a bit paranoid because my prescription is so complicated. That worked out OK, although since then my prescription has changed. Gotta go, I'm getting depressed...

Instead of taking separate prescription sunglasses, have you checked out the sunglasses that go on top of your regular prescription glasses? Here in Calgary, Canada I can get them for about $25 off a rack in the drugstore. They come in small, medium and large sizes so they fit properly over your eyeglasses, and are very lightweight. They're quite fetching-looking, too, not like the ugly ones my grandmother wore. At night I would put them inside the top of my pack, trusting that no one would be desperate or nasty enough to take them.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I'm guessing contacts don't work for you?
I'm sorry about what happened to you but it awoke me to the fact that I should pack a pair of glasses in case I have any problems with my contacts.
On a side note. Would there be any problem in Spain getting an American eyeglass prescription filled?

I'm guessing contacts don't work for you?
I'm sorry about what happened to you but it awoke me to the fact that I should pack a pair of glasses in case I have any problems with my contacts.
On a side note. Would there be any problem in Spain getting an American eyeglass prescription filled?
Apart from the amusing story (AFTER the event when at the time, it was more tears and panic) it was one of the reasons to post. I just felt it was ironic that Kanga and I had thought we had everything covered and my darling doggie made nonsense of all our preparations because glasses for some ( like me and you) are SO important. TBH I think my passport, money (cards) and glasses are THE most important things, even more than phone or pack or whatever.

Lesson learned.
No, I have never been able to wear contacts. I have a genetic condition without enough natural tears.

And hopefully Tigger's pack is safe from the Hound of the Baskervilles.
Hearing about all the ferocious dogs on the Camino, I admit to having been tempted to pack some irresistible liver treats. After this incident I have changed my mind and will have to rely on my regular sweet talking strange dogs and if all else fails.....'Tigger tummy tickling'!

Well.
You will see the world through entirely new lenses once you've walked the Camino.
And youll have some flash new glasses from Madrid, too.
:D
Super buen Camino to you both!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
She is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo naughty and yet cute!...and smart...I am almost certain that she is a little apprehensive about me leaving, with all the disturbances and packing and packs and suitcases, since she is a rescue, and we are very bonded, however she is going for 5 weeks to a professional minder in her own home and not kennels for my best girlfriend!
You are correct she feels you leaving and would like to stop you or be packed. All my dogs have been rescued. One I left for two weeks in my home with a friend and when I return growled and carried on like I was a ghost! Took awhile for her to let me back in! But, they always do as will you're sweet pup. As long as she's safe well cared for you focus on the journey and enjoy every blurry minute! My prescription is special order so luckily at least you can get yours filled in a few days! Enjoy!

@Charles Zammit , If I am sleeping on bottom bunk, I but them insite my sandals and push those under the bed. If on top bunk, then they go in glass case, inside a nylon back in which I keep heaf lamp (should I need to get out of bed at night, ear plugs, lip balm and €, and tie that bag to the bed, along the wall side.

I am going to put mine, like my virtue/ virginity, in a silken/gossamer pouch, under my pillow at night!
I too am lost without my glasses, so they go into my zip cosmetic bag at the head of the bed that holds my passport, credit card, cash, and autographed picture of Chris Ledoux. I have priorities.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you for posting this. It makes me feel a little better about the madness that is happening in my own life.
One of my dogs once stole the small metal cylinder with my reading glasses inside. Took the bounty to the garden. Managed to pull off the top. To this day I do not know how she figured out how to do that, but she did. I found what was left of the case in de the garden. I said a little prayer, and fortunately, she had gone with the case and left the glasses alone. They were staring at me on top of a lump of earth - next to one of those holes my dogs love digging.

I think your dog adores you. You are obviously The Queen (reading about a predecessor of yours) and your dog is waiting, like a humble servant at the courts of kings and queens. Those kings and queens would get the best bite of the roast and then throw the bones to the servants, so they might finish what was left. Which is in a way what happened. ;)

Have a great Camino!

Last edited:
I too would be lost without my distance glasses. I can see to read if I take them off. I take a very lightweight, hard plastic, case and keep them zipped in my trouser pocket or similar overnight. No way would I want them to get broken.
Driving in Spain, as we are doing this year, requires me to have a spare pair in the car so I have a second pair this year. Still hope that there are no accidents with either pair. :)
Trust you find some smart new frames and Buen Camino @Tigger and @Kanga

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Suggestion - take your optical prescription with you (as I did) on your phone in case you need an emergency replacement pair while O/S.

Great tip! I had already photgraphed my prescription meds and now I have my optics too. I am taking my work safety glasses with me as a second pair. They should withstand any pack related roughness with no problems.

Edgar

Dogs.....had one that pinched my lunch out of my bag on one walk whilst I was otherwise engaged. Then another pinched the ham of my plate in a hostel and ran for it on another walk. Trouble is they are either to fast for me or my aim isn't that good ........bless them :)

Instead of taking separate prescription sunglasses, have you checked out the sunglasses that go on top of your regular prescription glasses? Here in Calgary, Canada I can get them for about $25 off a rack in the drugstore. They come in small, medium and large sizes so they fit properly over your eyeglasses, and are very lightweight. They're quite fetching-looking, too, not like the ugly ones my grandmother wore. At night I would put them inside the top of my pack, trusting that no one would be desperate or nasty enough to take them.

In this vein, I wear Cocoon brand wear-over sunglasses. I live in South Florida and these things are all the rage here.

What works for me when hiking is to wear my prescription progressive bifocals with the Transition lenses. I wear the Cocoons around my neck on a cord retainer and bring them up and over my prescription glasses when needed.

You can best order Cocoons online at www.cocoons.com. However, I have seen a line of similar products in a local supermarket, at a much lower price point, made by Foster Grant. I think this is what Patricia is referring to above.

My Cocoons provide outstanding 180 degree, full sun protection. They are polarized and provide full UVA / UVB protection. The lenses are top of the line, near optical quality hard plastic lenses. Fortunately, I chose a style that does not look like welder's goggles. They are actually sort of cool looking.

In the eyeglass trade, I have come to learn these things are called "wear-overs." I have no idea what they might be called in other countries. But, if you have time, before leaving make a few phone calls. Try pharmacies and optical stores. Ask for wear overs.

I wish you good luck on such short notice.

I hope this helps.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Here in Spain you can get Clic frames at the optician shops with your lenses in. You wear them round your neck, there's a magnet over your nose that clicks them together, on and off. They are tough and stylin' and you can hang them off the bedpost at night. I love 'em. They look like this: View attachment 33220
Thankyou so much for that info @Rebekah.
Do they come in bright rainbow colours?

I am tempted to tell a bawdy joke here but I don't want to embarrass Kanga...................too much!

' An elderly gentleman and his daughter were sitting in a café and next to them was a young woman with a 'Mohawk' hairdo dyed multi rainbow colours. The old man couldn't help staring at her, so finally she turned to him and said

" Hey old man, haven't you ever done anything wild in your life"?

The daughter quickly swallowed what she had been eating in anticipation, as she knew her father quite well!

Without pause he replied " Well, I got stoned once and beeped a parrot, so I was just wondering if you were my daughter!'

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@Charles Zammit , If I am sleeping on bottom bunk, I but them insite my sandals and push those under the bed. If on top bunk, then they go in glass case, inside a nylon back in which I keep heaf lamp (should I need to get out of bed at night, ear plugs, lip balm and €, and tie that bag to the bed, along the wall side.

Sorry Tigger, hope you find a way to actually see the Camino!

I too put my glasses inside my sandals when I slept bottom bunk (which was 90% of the time). But when I slept on the top bunk, I could never see myself getting down the ladder in my bare feet, so I would place my sandals at the foot of the bed outside of my sleeping gear with my glasses in their usual place.

I feel fortunate that I never had to get up in the middle of the night while in a top bunk. And that I never forgot that my glasses were inside my sandal!

It's a good idea in an emergency.
I tried this in Alaska when I lost my sunglasses. However, they just weren't strong enough to cut the glare even though they were good ones and polarised. It might just be my sensitive eyes, I don't know, but they didn't work for me very well.

Your dog is faithful and is showing you that he loves you. Unlike husbands.
True statement and I can prove it!
Lock your husband in the trunk of your car.
Lock your dog in the trunk of another car.
Come back in about an hour and let them out. Which one jumps up and licks you and loves you and is happy to see you?
I've made my point. Gentlemen?

Yes you have. Dogs are not as intelligent as men lol

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
It's a good idea in an emergency.
I tried this in Alaska when I lost my sunglasses. However, they just weren't strong enough to cut the glare even though they were good ones and polarised. It might just be my sensitive eyes, I don't know, but they didn't work for me very well.

The "Wear Overs" made by Foster Grant and others, are usually better for sun protection as they are designed to be sunglasses first. Prescription lenses made as sunglasses may not have as good UVA/UVB protection, and polarization. Having polarized lenses really does cut down on the harshness, especially of glare.

I hope this helps.

Hi Tigger -

I'm so relieved to hear that Miss Naut-Ay didn't have to go to Puppy Prison!

Best wishes to you, Kanga, Robyn and co. for your camino.

Cheers from Oz -

Jenny

A mugshot of the culprit

My glasses blew off on the Pyrenees between Orison and Roncesvalles. Walked in a fog using the poles to feel my way and gradually realised that I could see more than I thought I could and had to make sense of what I could see in a different sort of way. Turned out to be a very Camino experience. But definitely take a spare pair with you - I was so glad I had!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

A mugshot of the culprit

I lost my expensive varifocals on my 2015 Camino. I think it happened in the forest after Pedrouzo, but I only noticed the loss when we met our two South African friends for coffee in Monte de Gozo. I was pretty cross with myself about it, but there was no way I was going back to search for them. By the time we reached Santiago I had reconciled myself to the loss and was ready to phone my optician to order a new pair.

Then one of those amazing Camino moments happened ..... when we joined the queue at the pilgrim office, my South African friend handed me my glasses! They had been found by a German couple, who had carried them to Santiago and (in spite of having limited English and Spanish) asked everyone they met if they owned them. All of this happened just minutes before our arrival - I couldn't believe it.

Wishing you a Buen Camino, with many of those magic moment and hopefully no more eye-wear emergencies!

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
I'm looking for the best app to use whilst walking on the Camino. Usually I just rely on my Apple watch but I'm leaving that at home, so need an app use that I can pause at rest stops etc...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back