• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My dream: Ultreia - An experimental documentary

mindgap

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2013
Important note:
This project is not an commercial project. I'm a pilgrim who wanted to change his life and the Camino provides me with everything I needed to do that. So I did. Now I want to give something back. Thats it.

Hi Pilgrims,

I’m Michael a 31 year old guy from Germany. This year (April/Mai) I walked the Camino Francis from St. Jean Pied-de-Port to Santiago de Compostela. It was one of the best experiences in my life. I quit my job in December last year to find my true passion and while I walked the Camino I truly found it.

My dream is producing documentaries. Documentaries about life and about our beautiful planet. To show that this world is a much better and versatile place as we think. I want to leave something remarkable. Something that maybe can change peoples life and/or thinking. This is my mission for the next years and for the first time in my life I'm feeling completely passionate about what I do.

I will produce my first documentary about the Camino Francis because I feel I have to give something back to the way. He helped me so much to find my passion and now I want to shoot beautiful pictures and interviews about the way and the people who are walking this way.

Why I post this here?
Because I want to spread the word about Ultreia and - to be honest - I need some support to make my dream reality. At the moment I'm buying/preparing all the technical equipment which I need to shoot beautiful pictures. This is mostly very expensive and therefore I started a small crowd founding campaign on indiegogo.com. There I wrote down my story and there you can see a little trailer about Ultreia. And if you want to be part of the project feel free to spend some money for it. Every dollar is really helpful and badly needed.

You can find the campaign site here:
www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultreia-an-experimental-documentary

The second thing you can support me is to like the Ultreia facebook page. This helps me to spread the word even more in the digital community. You can find the page under to following link:
www.facebook.com/ultreiadocumentary

I hope Ultreia will be a great documentary about the camino and that there are some people out there who are interested in this kind of documentary.

I start by beginning of September. So maybe we see on the way.

Buon Camino!

Michael

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back