• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My Find Penguins album

Susan Maria

Time of past OR future Camino
Le Puy to SJPDP over 2016-2019
Frances 2022
I recorded my Camino Frances with a daily post on the Find Penguins app, and when I returned home I tidied up a bit and ordered a photo album. It arrived today and it's beautiful! Good quality hardback book with my little phone-photos looking better than I thought possible. I definitely recommend this app and the album feature!20220822_144655.jpg

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Beautiful! Can you treat us to a few more pages, please? I am a technophobe, I'm almost ashamed to say. All these wonderful 'apps', but not available to me.

I recorded my Camino Frances with a daily post on the Find Penguins app, and when I returned home I tidied up a bit and ordered a photo album. It arrived today and it's beautiful! Good quality hardback book with my little phone-photos looking better than I thought possible. I definitely recommend this app and the album feature!View attachment 131436
Lovely. I just started using the app , documenting my training and practicing with it, before I start my Camino in a few weeks .

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I highly recommend. It's our very best Camino souvenir and I refer to it often. I would forget so many details if I didn't do this for our Camino del Norte!!

Good to hear because w
I recorded my Camino Frances with a daily post on the Find Penguins app, and when I returned home I tidied up a bit and ordered a photo album. It arrived today and it's beautiful! Good quality hardback book with my little phone-photos looking better than I thought possible. I definitely recommend this app and the album feature!View attachment 131436
Thanks for posting. We are 1/3 of the way through and have been recording each day. Glad to hear it is worthwhile. Thx!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
How does the App work do you take a picture and post a footprint immediately or take pictures and post them all at the end of your day?

I did the same thing. Worth every penny! I blogged every day, and the Find Penguins app worked very nicely. My book is a treasure trove of memories enjoyed by many, especially me!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
How does the App work do you take a picture and post a footprint immediately or take pictures and post them all at the end of your day?
At the end of each day I would post my best photos and sometimes a video with a few words. The exception to this was day 1, when there was a middle of day post when I entered Spain. The app puts a point on the map where you are, which you can change if you post later when you have moved on.

You can also go back and edit any post. It is very flexible. Loving it! Keeping all my family and friends updated with what we are doing each day. They can also comment.

Beautiful! Can you treat us to a few more pages, please? I am a technophobe, I'm almost ashamed to say. All these wonderful 'apps', but not available to me.
Here are a couple of pages!

Attachments

• 20220826_155740.jpg
    20220826_155740.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220826_155642.jpg
    20220826_155642.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I’m wondering if someone can show me what it would look like to post something from Find Penguins while on the Camino - perhaps posting to this forum, to Facebook, or sharing with family and friends. I’m interested in making it possible for people back home to follow my progress.

I’m wondering if someone can show me what it would look like to post something from Find Penguins while on the Camino - perhaps posting to this forum, to Facebook, or sharing with family and friends. I’m interested in making it possible for people back home to follow my progress.
Hi @Calimocho , I can take a few screenshots while posting from my phone to Find Penguins and show you the process. A sort of user guide? I'm at work this week so it would be in a few days.

Hi @Calimocho , I can take a few screenshots while posting from my phone to Find Penguins and show you the process. A sort of user guide? I'm at work this week so it would be in a few days.
Thank you. I’ve been playing with the app and have kind of figured it out. It was helpful when I found the some Find Penguins trips that are linked to this forum. I still haven’t quiet figured out how to share a footprint on Facebook in a format that I would like.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you. I’ve been playing with the app and have kind of figured it out. It was helpful when I found the some Find Penguins trips that are linked to this forum. I still haven’t quiet figured out how to share a footprint on Facebook in a format that I would like.
Good to hear that! Good to hear you don't need to me to post screenshots too as I am at home now and my illustration would be "home" , "work" , "home" - not much of a trip! Much better than Facebook in my opinion. People also use Polar Steps - I don't know which is best.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.