• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My first camino the 28th june

Robert Vrabac

Time of past OR future Camino
I'll walk Camino this summer (2017)
Hey! Now it's only a week left until I start my camino. I'm a Swedish guy who will go by myself, but I just wanted to check if there are any other who starts his camino on June 28th? I do not know what to expect but i know that caminon going to change my life i some way.. Something I should consider before I start walking, with packing and the like? I hope to see you on the road. // Robban

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Robban,

I'm planning to set off from SJPDP on 26th June on my first camino so you may well pass me on your journey. If so, it would be nice to have a chat.

Buen camino!
Frances

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hej @Robert Vrabac
Välkommen till Forumet! Kul att höra att du snart ska iväg.
Vad har du i din Rygga? Är du van vid att vandra?
Buen Camino!

Hi, Robban
Welcome to the Forum! Nice to hear that you are to leave soon.
What´s in your backpack? Are you used to walking?
Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
How long can i go on one Day? And how many days do it takes to go all the way down to fistera?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Will you start on the morning or the evning tjena 27 june Andrea?
Hi Robert
I will start in the early morning of the 27th and I have already booked the albergue in roncesvalles for that evening

I hope I will meet you at some point along the way!!!! You can easily recognize me because I am walking, as well, for rising awareness against suicide and I have a picture of my nephew on by back pack

Buon camino

Hi Robban,

I'm planning to set off from SJPDP on 26th June on my first camino so you may well pass me on your journey. If so, it would be nice to have a chat.

Buen camino!
Frances
Hi Robert
I will start in the early morning of the 27th and I have already booked the albergue in roncesvalles for that evening

I hope I will meet you at some point along the way!!!! You can easily recognize me because I am walking, as well, for rising awareness against suicide and I have a picture of my nephew on by back pack

Buon camino

Okay, How long do you plan to hike? I start on 28 June in the morning and will go to roncesvalles first day so I'm there tonight.
What a nice thing you do.

Okay, How long do you plan to hike? I start on 28 June in the morning and will go to roncesvalles first day so I'm there tonight.
What a nice thing you do.
Hey Robert!!
I have to be in Burgos by the 10th of July...this will give me a total of 2 rest days if I largely follow Brierley guide!!!
I am aming to leave Burgos on the 12th and from there I'll take it as it comes!!!!!! Once in Santiago I would like to carry on to finesterra!!!
5 weeks hopefully in tota!!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey Robert!!
I have to be in Burgos by the 10th of July...this will give me a total of 2 rest days if I largely follow Brierley guide!!!
I am aming to leave Burgos on the 12th and from there I'll take it as it comes!!!!!! Once in Santiago I would like to carry on to finesterra!!!
5 weeks hopefully in tota!!!

Nice to hear, mabye we could walk a litte bit togetheer? im going all the way to finesterra to. How far is it from St Jean de port to burgos, do you think?

Nice to hear, mabye we could walk a litte bit togetheer? im going all the way to finesterra to. How far is it from St Jean de port to burgos, do you think?
I think it is going to be around 270 k not 100% sure!!! Yes sure we can walk a bit together

Witch time do you arive ar
I think it is going to be around 270 k not 100% sure!!! Yes sure we can walk a bit together
Mabye i see you on the camino.
Buen camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.