My guide and notes from our June Invierno

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi All, I promised I would post my guide and notes from our Invierno -- so here it is. Almost all the info is based on the Forum Invierno guide supplemented with bits of info I picked up from the forum and from Brierly. I've tried to indicate where I saw things closed, where we stayed and what we thought of the lodgings. Those of you who followed my Live from the Camino posts, know that we had to do lots of juggling to accommodate injured knees, neuropathy in feet and covid fatigue. But I think what we did could provide a bit of a road map for other who want to walk very short stages on this camino.

I am posting the guide in .pdf, but if you want a word version to play with or to cut and paste, just message me and I'll email it to you.

One thing I will add is that we made arrangements with Manual Mar (Manuel Angel Martinez Ramos) for bag transport. We set the transport up by text and email in advance for the entire route. He was really a wonderful person and completely reliable. We highly recommend him if you need to transport a bag. We changed our plans several times along the way as we coped with injury and illness and he had no problems keeping up with our changes.

L

Attachments

• LizB's Guide and Notes on the Invierno Summer 2022.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 411
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi All, I promised I would post my guide and notes from our Invierno -- so here it is. Almost all the info is based on the Forum Invierno guide supplemented with bits of info I picked up from the forum and from Brierly. I've tried to indicate where I saw things closed, where we stayed and what we thought of the lodgings. Those of you who followed my Live from the Camino posts, know that we had to do lots of juggling to accommodate injured knees, neuropathy in feet and covid fatigue. But I think what we did could provide a bit of a road map for other who want to walk very short stages on this camino.
This looks wonderful - a great resource. Thanks so much for all your work in producing this detailed guide and for sharing it with us all.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I am posting the guide in .pdf, but if you want a word version to play with or to cut and paste, just message me and I'll email it to you.

One thing I will add is that we made arrangements with Manual Mar (Manuel Angel Martinez Ramos) for bag transport. We set the transport up by text and email in advance for the entire route. He was really a wonderful person and completely reliable. We highly recommend him if you need to transport a bag. We changed our plans several times along the way as we coped with injury and illness and he had no problems keeping up with our changes.

L
Hi! Could you email me the Word file? Thanks!!

Moderator note: Personal email address has been removed. Please use private Conversation to exchange personal contact information. To do that, click on the member's avatar, and then "Start conversation."

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking the Camino Invierno from Ponferrada to Santiago. I have saved the .pdf to my Iphone 1 but thinking to print out especially tricky bits! As it will likely not be before May, it should be quite lovely and quiet.

Back