• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My July packing list

Stellaluna

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances -2016
Portuguese -2019
Le Puy - July 2022
Hello all,
I leave in exactly 4 weeks from today and I think that I have sorted out my packing list. If you have any feedback on it I would welcome that. Thanks in advance. (With water bottle full my backpack weighs around 15 lbs)
Jennifer

TO WEAR

Osprey Kyte 36 L (and rain cover)
Black Diamond Trekking poles
1 L water bottle with Smartube attachment
La Sportiva trail shoes
Dirty Girl ankle gaiters (to keep gravel out of my trail shoes)
eyeglasses
snap-on sunglasses
Columbia sunblouse
merino sleeveless shirt
quick dry capri pants
bra
merino underwear
smartwool socks
money belt (to be worn under clothes with passport, credit and debit cards and extra cash)
shoulder purse (cellphone, days cash, credential, Roos guidebook)
wide-brimmed sun hat
Buff

Extra clothes in packing cube
shorts (quick dry)
pants (quick dry)
long sleeved merino shirt
merino t-shirt
merino undershirt
1 breathable t-shirt for evenings
1 extra bra
2 extra underwear
2 extra socks
large scarf/sarong

Sleep Kit in dry bag
silk liner
half of a twin size sheet
red LED light
white LED light
ear plugs
mouthguard

Toiletry kit
Lush soap/shampoo/detergent
toothbrush and paste
tweezers
nail clippers
mascara (I know... I know.)
comb
hair gel

First Aid Kit
antibiotic cream
Compeed
Toe sleeves
Voltaren
Tylenol
Anti-diarrhea med
Gravol
Sun screen
Toilet paper

Misc.
Breathable lightweight rain coat
rain pants
plug adapter
small journal
pen
cell charger
Merrel sandals for showers and as alternative walking shoe
small plastic cutting board
Swiss army knife

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Also a micr0fibre towel and some safety pins will be in there.

I know my pack was probably 20+ lbs last time and it about killed me. I'm aiming for under 10 this time. Props to you for being able to haul 15!!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
i think you nailed it. I like the Liter bottle with the smart tube instead of a bladder (hard to service and wash) I use electrolytes. I think you are weight wise , please start wearing the shoes and socks now. I think you will dry out in summer so I question the rainpants and cutting board?.......... Ultreya......... Willy/Utah/USA

i think you nailed it. I like the Liter bottle with the smart tube instead of a bladder (hard to service and wash) I use electrolytes. I think you are weight wise , please start wearing the shoes and socks now. I think you will dry out in summer so I question the rainpants and cutting board?.......... Ultreya......... Willy/Utah/USA
I wasn't going to bring the rain pants but then today there was a loooong steady rain during my training walk and without them I would have been uncomfortably chilly. I read that Galician rains can also be chilly. I still might leave them here though.

Here is the average weather for July in Burgos - 11 hours of sunshine and some rain on only 3 days
http://www.holiday-weather.com/burgos/averages/july/

Trail shoes are good, Merino is good (though something like Icebreaker's cool lite is even better for summer) but you have way too many clothes

All you really need are two pairs of pants and two t-shirts (especially if you can walk in them and wear the other ones in the evening) and a rain top - with all that sunshine almost any material will dry quickly

On some days you might carry a couple of 0.5L plastic bottles to give you more liquid just in case

You should be able to get the weight down to closer to 10lbs - and please ditch the sheet and particularly the two(!) LED lights

PS you could also ditch most of the first aid kit apart from safety pins and compeed - farmacias will never be far away

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Stellaluna,
I wouldn't take the rain pants... Well, I too go in July and I don't take rain pants :D
Why the sheet if you are taking a liner?
I also think you are taking far too many shirts but really, it's up to you :)
Plastic cutting board? Not necessary, imo . Nor the gaiters. You can turn up your socks over your shoes to avoid the gravel.
I wouldn't bring the mascara or hair gel either....:p

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Jennifer,

This is a pretty tight list. Maybe the best I've seen on this forum. The only possible alterations I would make (based on walking July 2014):

1) my wife's poncho did better than my rain jacket for actual rain (the rain jacket was used more as a warmth layer--which appears like what you are doing as well). For another summer camino, I'd probably go with a poncho and a very light (Patagonia's Houdini-like) jacket for warmth.

2) I'd go with one set of quick dry nylon (or you apparently can use merino wool, which is great) for the mountains, and one set of quick dry cotton for the meseta (specifically, Kuhl Kontra Air pants; LL Bean quick dry cotton shirt). Both sets long sleeves/pants (for the sun). In the meseta, wear the nylon while washing the cotton, and vice-versa for the mountains. Carrying cotton is somewhat heretical, but I tried the system in Italy last July, and it worked great. I think wool/nylon is just too hot for the meseta in summer.

3) get a headlamp with both red and white settings. In the summer, we had to walk starting at 6am. Not racing for beds--racing the sun. We needed to be done by 1pm. Otherwise, our feet got too hot and the blisters became unmanageable. So red light to get out of the alburgue without waking others; white light for the first half-hour to 45 minutes of walking.

4) lastly, weigh everything (and I mean every thing individually) on a kitchen scale set to grams and write it down. Just that exercise will help you gauge whether something is so valuable that it deserves a free ride across Spain on your back.

Buen Camino,
Jo Jo

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Jennifer,

This is a pretty tight list. Maybe the best I've seen on this forum. The only possible alterations I would make (based on walking July 2014):

1) my wife's poncho did better than my rain jacket for actual rain (the rain jacket was used more as a warmth layer--which appears like what you are doing as well). For another summer camino, I'd probably go with a poncho and a very light (Patagonia's Houdini-like) jacket for warmth.

2) I'd go with one set of quick dry nylon (or you apparently can use merino wool, which is great) for the mountains, and one set of quick dry cotton for the meseta (specifically, Kuhl Kontra Air pants; LL Bean quick dry cotton shirt). Both sets long sleeves/pants (for the sun). In the meseta, wear the nylon while washing the cotton, and vice-versa for the mountains. Carrying cotton is somewhat heretical, but I tried the system in Italy last July, and it worked great. I think wool/nylon is just too hot for the meseta in summer.

3) get a headlamp with both red and white settings. In the summer, we had to walk starting at 6am. Not racing for beds--racing the sun. We needed to be done by 1pm. Otherwise, our feet got too hot and the blisters became unmanageable. So red light to get out of the alburgue without waking others; white light for the first half-hour to 45 minutes of walking.

4) lastly, weigh everything (and I mean every thing individually) on a kitchen scale set to grams and write it down. Just that exercise will help you gauge whether something is so valuable that it deserves a free ride across Spain on your back.

Buen Camino,
Jo Jo
Thanks, Jo Jo.

comb
hair gel

So exciting! We walked last October and loved every second.
As for the above items, I brought a comb and hair gel, but a tiny amount compared to what I normally use for my unruly, curly hair. It made me feel like a normal person. If the mascara makes you feel the same, bring it!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Looks like a good list. Only thing I would remove are the gaiters and the cutting board.
I walked the CF in July of 2013 and had zero rain days and a lot of the CF is improved surfaces. Not sure how useful gaiters would be. Same with the rain pants.
Personally I like a rain jacket better than a poncho because it's more versatile. Good choice in bringing one.

You are bringing a silk liner, but didn't mention a light sleeping bag? It can get cold at night. You might consider a down bag liner (about 10 oz).

Rubber bands: This sounds dumb, but on my first camino I really needed rubber bands for closing up bags of peanuts and fixing things. I brought some on my 2nd camino and used them all up.

Big safety pins: for hanging up laundry. Not many places provide clothes pins.

Small magnifying mirror (since you are bringing tweezers).

Also, I think 15 lbs is a bit on the heavy side! Here are some suggestions for getting the weight down a bit:

- bring either capris or shorts, but you really don't need both if you are also bringing long pants.

Leave the following at home:
- Gaitors
- 1/2 twin sheet. Heavy and not needed since you are bringing a silk liner.
- Shoulder purse. Put your credential in the top zip of your backpack, days cash in your pants pocket, and your cellphone in your pocket so you can snap photos along the way
- Guidebook: tear out the relevant pages of the guidebook and bring them- leave the remainder of the book at home
- cutting board
- scarf/sarong: very lightweight scarf is a "maybe"; a sarong is not needed (you think you will need it, but you won't)
- toilet paper: 1/4 roll is fine. You might bring some plastic bags for taking the TP to the nearest trash can if using it out on the trail.

I like that you are bringing a pocket knife because it is surprising how often you use it. But if you want your backpack as a carry on for the plane, remember you can buy a small Swiss Army knife-type knife over there very inexpensively and easily.

Buen Camino!

These are the gaiters I am taking. They are worn over trail/running shoes to keep gravel etc. out. I LOVE them and they make a huge difference. These will come for sure. But I will ditch the sarong too and probably the shoulder purse.
gaiters_C2689D30-0B07-11E4-BDFA005056A302E6.jpg

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
...Only thing I would remove are the gaiters and the cutting board.
I was very happy to carry my tiny (about the surface area of 2 cell phones) extra thin cutting board this camino. Made my picnic lunch preps a little easier and hygienic.

These are the gaiters I am taking. They are worn over trail/running shoes to keep gravel etc. out. I LOVE them and they make a huge difference. These will come for sure. But I will ditch the sarong too and probably the shoulder purse.
Oh, ok...those look cool.
I thought you meant something like these:
vaude_velcro_gaiter_blue.jpg

I was very happy to carry my tiny (about the surface area of 2 cell phones) extra thin cutting board this camino. Made my picnic lunch preps a little easier and hygienic.
Yeah, nothing wrong with a couple of luxury items, so to speak, in your pack. I carried a spork and a collapsible drinking cup, rechargeable hair and beard trimmer, a button down shirt and a size large backpacking towel (could easily do with a smaller one).

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I would keep the small-ish purse thing- easier to take things for an evening out. I just carry a small wallet and skip the money belt. I hate those things- if I don't carry one at home, why do I need one in Spain? I also took a light fleece pullover and liked having it on the plane and for cooler mornings.

Here are a few oddball lifesaver things:
small roll of duct tape (useful for resealing food and fixing stuff)
a few ziploc bags (good for storing wet items and food...but not at the same time)
small bottle of travel tek laundry soap
use permethrin on the inside of your bag and silk liner- it will prevent possible bedbugs
Here's my packing list, hope it's helpful
http://wayfaringviews.com/camino-de-santiago-packing-list-women/

Hi Stellaluna. Packing is so subjective. I personally do a lot of food preping on the Camino and a plastic cutting board is a great help. I packed 2 shirts, one long icebreaker and one short. With what I wor makes three. Rain poncho or cover is important but with the heat, everything dried pretty quickly. I agree with leaving behind the rain gear. These gaiters are so light. I think other people were thinking of the heavier kind. My first pack was 25 pounds without water. The second Camino, 15 and this last one 10. Every pound impacted my body even though I prepared with that weight and knew I could physically carry it, I found that it was not my back or shoulders that complained. It was my feet, knees and hips. This last trip the body was very happy. Best to your journey. Elin

I count at least five shirts? On the Camino now, I have two quick dry tee shirts I rotate and one long sleeve merino undershirt ive only worn once. I also have no long pants.. only wear shorts. I have long underwear bottoms, but have also only worn them once so far. I do have rain jacket and rain pants.

UOTE="Stellaluna, post: 417847, member: 51441"]Hello all,
I leave in exactly 4 weeks from today and I think that I have sorted out my packing list. If you have any feedback on it I would welcome that. Thanks in advance. (With water bottle full my backpack weighs around 15 lbs)
Jennifer

TO WEAR

La Sportiva trail shoes
eyeglasses
snap-on sunglasses
Columbia sunblouse
merino sleeveless shirt
quick dry capri pants
bra
merino underwear
smartwool socks
money belt (to be worn under clothes with passport, credit and debit cards and extra cash)
wide-brimmed sun hat
Buff

shorts (quick dry)
pants (quick dry)
merino t-shirt
merino undershirt
1 extra bra
2 extra underwear
2 extra socks
large scarf/sarong

Sleep Kit in dry bag
silk liner
red LED light
white LED light
ear plugs
mouthguard

Toiletry kit
toothbrush and paste
tweezers
nail clippers
comb
hair gel

First Aid Kit
antibiotic cream
Compeed
Toe sleeves
Voltaren
Tylenol
Anti-diarrhea med
Gravol
Sun screen
Toilet paper

Misc.
rain pants
plug adapter
small journal
pen
cell charger
Swiss army knife[/QUOTE]

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
QUOTEAlso I think you can consolidate the sleep sack, sarong and twin sheet. I think you only need one of those things?

="Stellaluna, post: 417847, member: 51441"]Hello all,
Jennifer

TO WEAR

La Sportiva trail shoes
eyeglasses
snap-on sunglasses
Columbia sunblouse
merino sleeveless shirt
quick dry capri pants
bra
merino underwear
smartwool socks
wide-brimmed sun hat
Buff

shorts (quick dry)
pants (quick dry)
merino t-shirt
merino undershirt
1 extra bra
2 extra underwear
2 extra socks
large scarf/sarong

Sleep Kit in dry bag
silk liner
red LED light
white LED light
ear plugs
mouthguard

Toiletry kit
toothbrush and paste
tweezers
nail clippers
comb
hair gel

First Aid Kit
antibiotic cream
Compeed
Toe sleeves
Voltaren
Tylenol
Anti-diarrhea med
Gravol
Sun screen
Toilet paper

Misc.
rain pants
plug adapter
small journal
pen
cell charger
Swiss army knife[/QUOTE]

I have taken off the following items off of my list; three shirts, the sarong, the sleep sheet, the white LED light, the rain pants and one pair of pants. I've added some duct tape and some zip lock bags.
Thanks for your input everyone!!! (Only 3 weeks until I'm there!!!!!)

Hi, Stellaluna, and all - Thanks for the great packing list, and the followup comments. This has been very helpful for me. My husband and I will walk a 10-day Camino, starting in St. Jean Pied de Port on July 15. Our lists are similar, but we have fewer clothes and have not included a cutting board, rain pants, toe sleeves, hair gel, makeup, mouthguard, LED light, sarong or gaiters (although yours look very cool). We also will not pack a full guide book, just have downloaded on our phones the pages that we need. Instead of the half twin sheet we have included Lifestystems Bed Bug Undersheet (3.5 ounces). We will also pretreat our gear with permethrin to help protect against bedbugs and other insects. The weather is predicted to be lows of 11 and highs of 28 while we are there (SPDP to Najera) with three days of possible rain. Like you, we have chosen not to bring our sleeping bags, but we each have a multi-fiber sleeping bag liner. As there are no blankets at the hostel in Roncesvalles, we have also included two small thin wool blankets (that we may donate to the free box after that). We also have two bootlaces to use as a clothesline.
Like you, any comments on things we should ditch/change/add will be greatly appreciated. Super excited to get started. Love this forum!

Sending best wishes for your Camino! Just returned from a very short (5 day) trial run from Santiago to Muxia/Finisterre. Yep, definitely hooked. A couple of things that I was SO glad I had, plus a couple of comments:

Large diaper pins for laundry, wet socks on backpack, hanging a nylon bag in a shower with no hooks
Gel for hair (some water is hard, and with bar shampoo, I needed this just to comb tangles out)
Contact lens cases loaded with above hair gel, cortisone cream, sunblock, etc. Very small, available cheaply, then throw out when done with them. Obviously, if you wear lenses you are good to go with that too.
Foldup small nylon grocery bag for dirty clothes, wet clothes, carrying things from market, separating items.....mine folded to a 3x3 square/almost no weight
Stretch nylon travel clothesline that could be clipped across one side of bunkbed to hang wet things, which provided a bit of privacy if needed
Nylon bivy sacks from REI, drawstring, in three sizes - probably about 18x14, 12 x 8, 6 x 5"...great for separating things in pack (dirty vs dry, things needed on trail vs just overnight). Non-noisy in albergues, different colors allowed immediate recogition, and the drawstring meant they could be hung from bunk post/slat for my glasses/light at night.
Few ziploc bags for snack sealing along way, and packing TP out from the woods so no trace. Also for waterproofing phone or Passport. DO carry own tp or a wipe. Poles work somewhat for digging a hole.

Ladies, I also loved the bar soap/shampoo, a SMALL colored lip balm, and Burts Bees cuticle/nail balm, because it was very small, smelled great and worked as an all-round moisturizer and for feet. In the drier places, I found it hard to buy a SMALL moisturizer; only large bottles were available. Contact lens solution was easily available, but about 5 E for a trial size bottle. Also used Body Glide, but think that Burts product would have sufficed. If you have sore knees, etc. be sure to grab some Volteran (or the cheaper generic diclofenac gel) for about 4-6Euro at a Farmacia. I also used some KT Tape (see youtube for various application methods) and would have died without my poles (Diamond Z poles) because of knees. Used lightweight bottles that fold flat - great for weight when empty and for travel. Took sheets of travel detergent, but they didn't do so well in cold water. I think I might pack Camp-Mor soap, or Dr. BOnner's next time. Or even just a little powdered detergent in ziploc.

Poncho - wonderful for a full cover (I am short) in full rain and easy to pull off and attach to pack. No rain pants, no rain jacket...just a light nylon running jacket layered over wool, both long and short sleeves. If hiking in heat, I would think about Patagonia's light mesh-like tees, because they dry so much faster. Still, wool was my workhouse and could be ok even worn damp. Definitely nylon pant or capri, again for drying time. I rolled my pants up on occasion, since I only had long ones. Buffs are the best.

We found it wise to stop at a market or fruit stand and travel with oranges (quick energy), nuts and dried fruit. Sometimes you skip a bar/cafe and find that you skipped the ONLY one for a long way, or you just want an easy, nutritious lunch. Packets of Emergency C can be added to water for energy or taste and weigh very little if you don't take a whole box.

But that's just me. Perhaps useful for someone else. The biggest gift I got from my very short time was watching/interacting with all the fine people serving pilgrims. They work so hard, and are often so tired. Please, a bit of compassion and gratitude toward them....it goes a long ways! Buen Camino.

I know my pack was probably 20+ lbs last time and it about killed me. I'm aiming for under 10 this time. Props to you for being able to haul 15!!!

I've been working at minimizing my gear for years now. Check out the "Gear" section on my web site www.roadwalking.com to see how light it's possible to go and still be warm, dry and comfortable.

Hi, Stellaluna, and all - Thanks for the great packing list, and the followup comments. This has been very helpful for me. My husband and I will walk a 10-day Camino, starting in St. Jean Pied de Port on July 15. Our lists are similar, but we have fewer clothes and have not included a cutting board, rain pants, toe sleeves, hair gel, makeup, mouthguard, LED light, sarong or gaiters (although yours look very cool). We also will not pack a full guide book, just have downloaded on our phones the pages that we need. Instead of the half twin sheet we have included Lifestystems Bed Bug Undersheet (3.5 ounces). We will also pretreat our gear with permethrin to help protect against bedbugs and other insects. The weather is predicted to be lows of 11 and highs of 28 while we are there (SPDP to Najera) with three days of possible rain. Like you, we have chosen not to bring our sleeping bags, but we each have a multi-fiber sleeping bag liner. As there are no blankets at the hostel in Roncesvalles, we have also included two small thin wool blankets (that we may donate to the free box after that). We also have two bootlaces to use as a clothesline.
Like you, any comments on things we should ditch/change/add will be greatly appreciated. Super excited to get started. Love this forum!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Parksville, a couple of things you might want to consider. Every albergue we stayed at two weeks ago gave each of us a sealed packet with a disposable fitted undersheet and pillow case. Every place had pillows, and they were standard size. One albergue, El Carmen, in Negeira, had lockers and each locker contained a sleeping bag. We took thin down bags. Albergues that didnt have sleeping bags had plush blankets, which appeared quite clean. Another useful thing was a charger that held three USB plugs. This will apply to those with more than one device, or those wanting to share with others. All albergues we were at had quite a few plugs, most near the beds. You will need the double post European adapter. We treated packs only with permethrin. Never saw any bed bugs. Buen Camino!

Parksville, hello from across the water in Vancouver! It looks like you have your gear well thought through. Bravo on thinking of taking photos of guidebook pages. I can't believe people still carry guide books in the internet age (to say nothing of the weight!). I've done all the major Camino routes and have found hotels the whole way, if you ever want a break from the alberques. It's a lot simpler staying in hotels as you don't have to provide bedding items, to say nothing of the comfort and privacy issues. As for the social aspect of alberques, you'll meet plenty of people on the trail (at least I did). I carry rain pants because I dislike the feeling of cold wet pants sticking to my legs. I also have a poncho but only use it when it's too warm for rain pants and I'm in shorts, as it won't keep the bottoms of my pants dry. I wear shoes, not boots for reasons of weight and comfort and keep them dry in rain with shoe covers.

Parksville, a couple of things you might want to consider. Every albergue we stayed at two weeks ago gave each of us a sealed packet with a disposable fitted undersheet and pillow case. Every place had pillows, and they were standard size. One albergue, El Carmen, in Negeira, had lockers and each locker contained a sleeping bag. We took thin down bags. Albergues that didnt have sleeping bags had plush blankets, which appeared quite clean. Another useful thing was a charger that held three USB plugs. This will apply to those with more than one device, or those wanting to share with others. All albergues we were at had quite a few plugs, most near the beds. You will need the double post European adapter. We treated packs only with permethrin. Never saw any bed bugs. Buen Camino!

Thanks JRO - This is very helpful. We plan to be staying at Albergues in SJPDP, Orisson, Roncesvalles, Zubiri, Pamplona, Puente de la Reina, Estella, Los Arcos, Logrono, Najera (and possibly Santa Dominigo de la Calzadra if we skip Orisson). Is this the route that you took? Were there blankets in Roncesvalles? Also, did you skip Orisson? Should we? Thanks so much for your help!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Parksville, hello from across the water in Vancouver! It looks like you have your gear well thought through. Bravo on thinking of taking photos of guidebook pages. I can't believe people still carry guide books in the internet age (to say nothing of the weight!). I've done all the major Camino routes and have found hotels the whole way, if you ever want a break from the alberques. It's a lot simpler staying in hotels as you don't have to provide bedding items, to say nothing of the comfort and privacy issues. As for the social aspect of alberques, you'll meet plenty of people on the trail (at least I did). I carry rain pants because I dislike the feeling of cold wet pants sticking to my legs. I also have a poncho but only use it when it's too warm for rain pants and I'm in shorts, as it won't keep the bottoms of my pants dry. I wear shoes, not boots for reasons of weight and comfort and keep them dry in rain with shoe covers.

Thanks Timothy - We did 8 days of the Portuguese route in 2010, staying at bed and breakfasts, so we wanted to try something different for this route. You are right that it makes it MUCH easier when not needing to worry about bedding and towels. Good news about the rain pants - I LOVE mine and feel the cold easily (even when hiking). Thanks again -- your comments were very helpful.

Hi Parksville:

We actually walked from Santiago out to Muxia/Finisterre this last time. My husband, however, did the route you are mentioning four years ago, in 2012. He says that while the route over the Pyrenees is very steep and the day will be long; if you stop at Orisson, that day will be only 6-7 Km. You will have to judge if you will need that type of rest day. My husband was 50, and my son 26 when they did this route....two competitive guys, so maybe that will help you decide. They both took sleeping bags, and he does not remember if there were blankets in Roncevalles, but does remember that the albergue was new at that time. They did stay at some of the places you have on your list, and I know that they often used their down jackets for pillows. Their walking season was 1st week of April till Mid-may, so it was chilly in the early mornings. Wish I could give you a bit more updated info, but maybe someone else has done this route recently?

Thanks JRO - This is very helpful. We plan to be staying at Albergues in SJPDP, Orisson, Roncesvalles, Zubiri, Pamplona, Puente de la Reina, Estella, Los Arcos, Logrono, Najera (and possibly Santa Dominigo de la Calzadra if we skip Orisson). Is this the route that you took? Were there blankets in Roncesvalles? Also, did you skip Orisson? Should we? Thanks so much for your help!
e

Thanks, JRO - These details are very helpful. I greatly appreciate your reply.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.