• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My morning joy - with a google surprise!

Time of past OR future Camino
Ponferrada-SdC 2017
SJPdP-SdC 2022
Porto-SdC 2023
I've been stuck in the office for a few months and I've developed a little routine that makes me smile:
Open office, turn on burco boiler (very important task!), start laptop, check in on the camino webcams (particularly the San Marcos one):
Today's surprise was to discover the google frontpage is promoting camino info. I will never get any work done today!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I've been stuck in the office for a few months and I've developed a little routine that makes me smile:
Open office, turn on burco boiler (very important task!), start laptop, check in on the camino webcams (particularly the San Marcos one):
Today's surprise was to discover the google frontpage is promoting camino info. I will never get any work done today!
Thank you for that very cool web cam link. Wow I didn't know about that. Technology really does shrink our world in a good way. Thanks again😉

This is great thanks so much!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
THANK YOU for posting this! I too will get no work done today, thank goodness I’m off😃! Make sure to check out the section on people working the Camino. So heartwarming. ❤️❤️

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

One of my favorite websites for both food and cultural information around the world is Cultural Backstreets. As your Portuguese Camino may have you starting in or going through Porto, I though you...
Wonderful story! https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/santiago/santiago/2024/04/23/espiritu-barraca-garcia-lorca-llega-camino/00031713905544318401215.htm Filmmaker and pianist and their...
Anne Chépeau of Radio France in an article published 24/04/2024, describes a special exhibition of paintings and choir carpet of Notre-Dame cathedral restored after the 2019 fire and presently...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.