• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My playlist of the music on the way to Santiago for 32 days in 2016 is as follows. And yours?

CollinSK

Time of past OR future Camino
I walked French way in 2016
My playlist of the music on the way to Santiago for 32 days in 2016 is as follows. And yours?

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Evanescence - My Immortal
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Numb - Linkin Park
Passenger _ Let Her Go
Skillet - Monster
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
The Cranberries - Zombie
twenty one pilots_ Stressed Out
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know
Coldplay - Fix You
Coldplay - Paradise
Coldplay - The Scientist
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Europe - The Final Countdown
+ (Surely often) Bohemian Rhapsody (https://amzn.to/2wjbMzG)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Evanescence - My Immortal
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Numb - Linkin Park
Passenger _ Let Her Go
Skillet - Monster
Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
The Cranberries - Zombie
twenty one pilots_ Stressed Out
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know
Coldplay - Fix You
Coldplay - Paradise
Coldplay - The Scientist
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Europe - The Final Countdown
+ (Surely often) Bohemian Rhapsody (https://amzn.to/2wjbMzG)

🎸 🎵

Good list. Even so I would add Dream on, the Aerosmith song I listened to at some point, in I can hardly recall which camino.

Despite this fact, it became right away catchy and part of my future hikes as essential soundtrack of them.

:)

Birdsong
The crunch of gravel underfoot
Trees and grass rustling in the wind
Cow and sheep bells
Bicycle bells
Quiet
Streams and waterflow
Inner thoughts
etc
There is no sound that gets me more into my rhythm and helps my mind to go blank than the sound of gravel underfoot. We would probably do well together walking some days on the Camino. I love the sound of complete silence. Just like you and Paul Simon.

:)

Birdsong
The crunch of gravel underfoot
Trees and grass rustling in the wind
Cow and sheep bells
Bicycle bells
Quiet
Streams and waterflow
Inner thoughts
etc

This is a lovely answer~ We all were lucky to have them before 😍 😍 😍 .
It was too hot that time in July and August. I needed somehow music to move my legs as a pain killer 🥰🥰🥰

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My playlist is always an inner one, one that is played on my brain´s Spotify...
- bits of remembered soundbites burst forth, waiting to be hummed, yelled chanted or just remenbered...
most of it are classical themes that I have picked up in the course of my life.
My Dad had 78s and they where always played at loud volume, at best...
One artist that I listen to a lot that bring in a lot of my childhood choice bits is Peter Blanchette on an 11 string Archguitar that allows him to play Baroque, Bach and Renaisance music...fiddle tunes from Scotland Ireland, even ....
were I to bring a music player, there would be a lot of his music in my earpieces....

In this basket there is an endless supply of music that pleases the ear and the wandering soul:

today again he had yet another desktop concert:

If you like you like, you can donate in his hat, otherwise, I just did that for you so you can just enjoy until the link runs out...

He has played along the Camino in the early tens of this decade, like here in Carrion de los Condes:

Last edited:
My playlist is always an inner one, one that is played on my brain´s Spotify...
- bits of remembered soundbites burst forth, waiting to be hummed, yelled chanted or just remenbered...
most of it are classical themes that I have picked up in the course of my life.
My Dad had 78s and they where always played at loud volume, at best...
One artist that I listen to a lot that bring in a lot of my childhood choice bits is Peter Blanchette on an 11 string Archguitar that allows him to play Baroque, Bach and Renaisance music...fiddle tunes from Scotland Ireland, even ....
were I to bring a music player, there would be a lot of his music in my earpieces....

In this basket there is an endless supply of music that pleases the ear and the wandering soul:

today again he had yet another desktop concert:

If you like you like, you can donate in his hat, otherwise, I just did that for you so you can just enjoy until the link runs out...

He has played along the Camino in the early tens of this decade, like here in Carrion de los Condes:

I can see that people were impressed by his music and his play. Gorgeous~

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back