• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

My Virtual Christmas Gift List to Give to You

• Thread starter Deleted member 67185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67185

In the Spirit of Christmas, I have decided that, even if I cannot actually give everyone on the Forum a gift, I would make some virtual gift offerings.

For those who are hoping that their wine doesn't turn back into water: Platypus PlatyPreserve Wine Bag

For those who want a Light to NOT hide under a bushel: Petzl Bindi

For those with iPhones and desperately seeking the way on the long and narrow path: Bad Elf GPS for Lightening Connectors

For those who need to provide for their Inner Scribe: Rite in the Rain All-Weather Side-Spiral Notebook

For those who are BedBug Anxious: Sea to Summit Pro Hammock PLUS the permission of fellow pilgrims to hang it between two alburgue bunk-beds.

So, that is my contribution for “Presents On The Tree”.

I love my Forum family, and wish we could all spend Christmas together. Of course that would require a place with a lot of bedrooms: Albergue de Peregrinos de la Xunta de Galicia - Monte do Gozo

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
What a thoughtful and fun post. Thank you Dave. May this Christmas bring you and yours joy and memorable moments. Above all else, good health for 2020.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you, Dave, for this virtual list of Christmas goodies - a fantastic camino is assured with these items!
Best wishes for a very happy Christmas and a bright New Year to you, Jill, your families and friends -
Cheers from Oz -
Jenny

In the Spirit of Christmas, I have decided that, even if I cannot actually give everyone on the Forum a gift, I would make some virtual gift offerings.

For those who are hoping that their wine doesn't turn back into water: Platypus PlatyPreserve Wine Bag

For those who want a Light to NOT hide under a bushel: Petzl Bindi

For those with iPhones and desperately seeking the way on the long and narrow path: Bad Elf GPS for Lightening Connectors

For those who need to provide for their Inner Scribe: Rite in the Rain All-Weather Side-Spiral Notebook

For those who are BedBug Anxious: Sea to Summit Pro Hammock PLUS the permission of fellow pilgrims to hang it between two alburgue bunk-beds.

So, that is my contribution for “Presents On The Tree”.

I love my Forum family, and wish we could all spend Christmas together. Of course that would require a place with a lot of bedrooms: Albergue de Peregrinos de la Xunta de Galicia - Monte do Gozo
Thanks for the list Dave. Intriguing reading. Has anyone used and does one actually need a GPS on the Camino Frances? As a newbie, planning to walk next year, I was under the impression that it was pretty well way marked?
Merry Yule all.

Thanks for the list Dave. Intriguing reading. Has anyone used and does one actually need a GPS on the Camino Frances? As a newbie, planning to walk next year, I was under the impression that it was pretty well way marked?
Merry Yule all.
A GPS is not needed on the Frances; it is very well way-marked. Some carry them because they like toys.

A joyful season and new year to all.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back