• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Narbonne to Lourdes

AML

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept 2013
Norte/Primitivo May/June 2014
Vasco del Interior/ Burgos - Leon/Del Salvador/Primitivo May/June 2015
Ourense - Santiago Sept 2015
Camino Ingles Sept 2015
Porto-SDC Sept/Oct 2016
Hi..... I'm in South France and considering walking Narbonne to Lourdes around end November or early December; Can anyone advise on accommodations on this stretch??
Thanks.........

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hi..... I'm in South France and considering walking Narbonne to Lourdes around end November or early December; Can anyone advise on accommodations on this stretch??
Thanks.........

PM me your email address and I will send you my "as walked" itinerary from 2014 containing name and type of accommodation and (sometimes) the cost.

I walked that way end Aug/early Sept. Can't help much with accommodation because I camped most of the way. I barely met another soul walking during the summer holiday so I would expect this to be a very lonely way in Nov/Dec.

I loved this place http://www.affenage.fr/ in Saint-PĂ©-d'Ardet. I stopped here by complete chance due to campsite being unexpectedly closed and huge thunderstorm about to hit. I do have some of the leaflets I was given which I could scan if it would help but I think the lists are the same as the guidebooks.

Bertrand de cominges is a strange place. Bearing in mind I was there first week of September so still holiday season it was a struggle to find food. 2 hotels, big campsite and other accommodation but the main hotel/restaurant near the church has stopped serving food other than breakfast for guests, the inn at the bottom of the hill wasn’t serving in the evening I was there, nor was the other hotel/restaurant. Ended up having a (very lovely) salad but not very filling with a couple of walkers from Australia and 2 German cyclists because it was the only place open.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thanks for replies; sent you a pm AJ!
:)

Back