• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Navarette -- Hostels? looking for the 11th Oct from Logrono

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadFred

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
St Jean-Los Arcos ,Sept, Oct 14'
Los Arcos - Logrono-May16'
Next Logrono to ? - Sept 2019
Presently in Villamayor de Marjardin .Wife and I looking to be in Navarette on the 11th . Having a heck of a time trying to locate a Hostel/Alburge/pension .
Thanks!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Naverette has a good enough albergue right on the Camino, a building with many arches, a small cafe/bar next door. There was a private albergue run by a Brazilian couple on the parallel street down with great food-may still be there. Don't miss the church! Half the gold from the Andes is on the walls there, stick a coin in the box to light things up!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Casa del Peregrino is pretty good. I stayed there when I passed through in September.
Nice owner too. It's on Calle de la Cruz, on the Camino itself.

Hi there - I just checked my journal to see if I had written down the name of the hotel I stayed at in Navarette - but I didn't write the name. When I got there all three alberques were full; and I stayed in a great hotel a little bit further than the cathedral - and the cathedral is very blingy! I stayed there for two nights; second night was in the municipal and it was just fine.

It was the Hotel Rey Sancho, Mayor Alta 5, and I think it was 40E

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
I appreciate all your replies ..found a hotel :)

Thank you all

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
In April 2017 all lodging was full when we arrived in Monjardin so it was suggested we cross over to the alternate "green" path to Luquin (a mere 1-2k further), where a new albergue had recently opened. It was very nice and my family of four had the whole place to ourselves!

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back